• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
He doesn't need to look menacing... watch the movie again, he's not a bad guy. He's just another trainer looking for a fight.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Why not WAVs made out of ripped MIDIs with the DLS? I got an unused track from Ace Attorney using this trick?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
i've been trying to complete this game and all the links i had download all cannot complete keep stucking at old shore warft

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
He doesn't need to look menacing... watch the movie again, he's not a bad guy. He's just another trainer looking for a fight.

Maybe, but he's a jerk if not buff.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
This is my first time peeking out of ROM hacking. I`ve always wondered what happened to the original hack and now I see it looks a lot better as its own game. I can`t wait to play it.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
Played through the beta, loved it so far! :D Fantastic work, and I look forward to the next release!

addam19

Story Maker
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Very cool game.. I can't wait for the real realease date! The graphic is very intresting
Sorry about my english

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
This looks pretty good so far, I agree, RPGmaker (and other engines) are way better than rom hacking. It's so much more flexable and easier IMO. and with the starter kit, the rom hacking advantage of having the battle system, items and etc already made is gone out the window.

I love how it starts off right in the action. how long do you thing the full game might be? (playable time)

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Is This A Beta or Demo?

Guys Is this a beta or a demo coz if this is just a demo I will never download this... (never download demo again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back