• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
im interested in the Ev'd heracross. check my trade thread for what you would like (shop link in my signature) if you see something pm me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2011
arceus

i would like an arceus if theres one available.
and is there any way i could get my hands on all four event items for the platinum version so i could get those pokemon?
i appreciate any help you can give.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
I really want your Shiny Mew (Faraway island), i've been looking for one for AGES. Check out my trade thread to see if anything interests you. I am willing to give you more then one shiny for it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
If you still want one I can offer a shiny UT FLAWLESS Charmander of jolly nature and if you want it evolved I can train it but don't expect good EV's since I don't EV train.

Lightey

The Night Owl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
Hello, I see that you're giving away Arceus and Jirachi for free.

Could I please get those two?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Latioslegends hasn't been around for a while. Please stop reviving his shop; only he may revive his shop if he decides to upon his return. :)

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back