• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White/Black Tournament for Newbies

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
Tournament

It is fixed!!!
You, k-van, will have to defeat 2nd place of Group B, because you are the 1st place of group A.
k-vanvs2B
And cbd98 will have to defeat 1st place of Group B, because he is the 2nd place of group A.
1Bvscbd98
Believe me that I am pushing them (Eleken and Phlip) to battle...

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
Ok good because I am getting both annoyed and anxious.

And yeah I just realized that afer I looked a second time. I was getting mixed up with the letters and numbers lol.

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
k-van what do u recommend me to do? I write them constantly and Eleken sometimes answer me saying that he is working on that and Phlip tells me that when he is connected Eleken is not... So ... I don't know what to do... I am becoming desperate

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
Well eleken is from czech republic I think. Just look at his vids on youtube in his profile. He is definitely czech.

I suggest swapping one of them. Eleken or phlip. Or just move 2 ppl on to round 2 that have the most points and skip that battle. What are you gonna do if phlip wins and there is a 3 way tie? Have them all battle a second time?

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Ok, time for round 2. Problem is, I have extra soccer camp tomorrow, and Saturday my family has a beach trip. So Sunday will be the earliest I'm available, but on Monday I have more camp. Then I have a few days before school. So my opponent should plan accordingly.

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
It is a sad that they don't compromise with the tournament. I will do something with Tsvet.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
So do me and k-van battle for 1st now? If so, awww yeah :D. Good luck to all the battlers going fo the shinies!

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
So do me and k-van battle for 1st now? If so, awww yeah :D. Good luck to all the battlers going fo the shinies!

Good luck to you too
------------------------------------------------------

Back