• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Does anyone know why the Dream Eater move tutor is blocking my entrance to the Viridian City PKMN Center? It's really inconvenient to have to go back to Pallet to heal up when Im training near Viridian Forest.

Just getting this one back in view so I can figure out why this is the case...

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Just getting this one back in view so I can figure out why this is the case...

Yeah, I was annoyed by this too. If you want to, open the rom up in Advance Map and delete that event. Of course, no one will be able to teach Dream Eater anymore. ;)

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Yeah, I was annoyed by this too. If you want to, open the rom up in Advance Map and delete that event. Of course, no one will be able to teach Dream Eater anymore. ;)
Honestly, I never cared for Dream Eater in the first place. In my playbook, Dream Eater is one of the top ten most useless moves in the game.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Where can download the .gba of this hack
I want to play on my android

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
i'm checking this hack every day, waiting for the completed version! is it close to finish? :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
http://www.mediafire.com/?rfuemva8v481edq Goes up to the route after petalburg. It's still glitchy though. Falkner is in hoenn. To go to Hoenn, goto four island. Go into the park and there will be a cave. Inisde that will be a hole. Once you go through that, you will end up in your littleroot bed. Enjoy :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Um, this is a different hack.
This is a more developed version. Some bugs still need to be fixed, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back