• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fargona: The Land of Dragons [T][OOC]

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I should be back to RPing soon. I was going to make a post this weekend, but then I realized I had a bunch of homework I still hadn't done, plus I got distracted by drawing... XD However, I am finally starting to feel up to writing again~

Years
  • Seen yesterday
That's great to Hear Fortworth. :)

looking forward to seeing your next post

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I've posted. I was going to put people into pairs this post, but then I realized some people might've dropped out during the lull in posting. So, I'll send some VMs to people who don't seem to be active in the RP corner anymore and give them until next week to decide whether or not they'll stay in.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Hey guys, if you're only going to be doing the minimum 2 paragraphs in each post, remember the 5 sentences per paragraph rule.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Oh, I usually do more than 2 paragraphs but as of right now I'm just going along with the flow until things start to pick up and I feel that I can expand my posts a bit more.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
If you wanna. It won't really affect the RP much, since I've been trying to keep the plot fairly editable to accommodate for people coming and going.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
From what I understand, Heretostay has left all of his RPs,

I'll invite some folks to join

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Alright so... Heretostay and EvilSkittles have not replied nor posted, so they're both out. Which means, we now have 3 open spots in the RP.

I may or may not post tomorrow. Depends on my homework load. Which has been surprisingly heavy for being so close to the end of the year -w-'

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I'll try and make a post tomorrow as well. Probably in the evening so I can go after Fortworth if you do decide to post.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@ Fortworth: I invited some people to help fill the spots, hopefully they will look into the RP and have an SU posted soon

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
The king already did that o.o However, I'll have him give you a list of areas to check out, since you won't have any specific place you'll be staying.

Back