• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
@Griin.-
You're in :D
In fact, I may need a few maps from you ;D

Uh, question guys. Okay, so I've made a title screen for my hack already, but I don't like the result so much. Will editing it again make a difference?

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
@TST

pokemon cherise still needs a female hero, maybe you can design and sprite her? :D euhmm i have the male hero in my siggy if you need a refference..

also, im impressed with that sprite on the "twisted mind" title screen, who made that?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
guys, any work? i'm bored and have free time. and i stopped my asm routine for a while, until i figure it out on how to use the bl(branch with link) instruction.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Sorry for the inactivity guys. Been busy in school in this week. Campaign, School Responsibilities as well as classroom. uh, homeworks? Quizzes.. and such. -.-

Anyway Griin, Welcome to the team~ * edits~

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Well hello guys :D

If anyone need any tile inserted ( i can also do animations if you have them prepared) or any map to work on, feel free to contact me :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Can someone help me look for customize FR/LG tiles? ; x

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Well hello guys :D

If anyone need any tile inserted ( i can also do animations if you have them prepared) or any map to work on, feel free to contact me :D
Can you map for me, then? I'm not that good at mapping. :(

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
If you want to do that then why not just . . . . . edit the palettes? XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
I actually found some good tiles. Mind inserting them for me now, Zeffy? XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
guys, i have an idea. why don't we have an official Mirage Hacking Production bootscreen in all of our hacks?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
i can make one, command promp style..
but i dont know what to put in it? any ideas?

A grayscaled picture of a Pokeball in the background? When you say command prompt, how do you do that?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Quote: Zeffy

You can do it. I sent it already. :D ; Hope it's not too hard for you. o_o;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024

A grayscaled picture of a Pokeball in the background? When you say command prompt, how do you do that?
is like what you see in the command prompt. with the blinking cursor.
like this.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back