• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
No right answers.

Hint time:
The invisible is visable.
Y is rare, but know this.
Black or white, I am neither, I am something else.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Unown?

By the way, I notice some people guessing again BEFORE getting confirmed that they are wrong.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
@Limanya
Calm down. This isn't a fast as lightning game. Sometimes it'll take time for people to guess or me to respond. Especially me to respond because as I said earlier on this thread I'm only going to post after every three guesses.

@GolurkIsDaBomb
Only one guess at a time.

Any ways, none of you guys are right. Should I post another hint or just post the answer because I'm running out of material to say about this Pokemon.

Years
I think you shouldn't reveal it yet, i like a challenge :D

But I think I have it. Probably not...

It's Gothitelle!
I am the third of a trace, only incidentally. 3rd evolution, 3rd pokemon family to have frisk as an ability
But least I with eyes I do stare intently. It's got some pretty intense eyes that look into the future
Depending on your choice, Did you choose black, or white?
you may hear my squeaky voice, it's cry is kind of squeaky?
and get to know my feelers. The ribbons on it's head are feelers

The invisible is visable. It has a footprint with no legs
Y is rare, but know this. males are rare
Black or white, I am neither, I am something else. Black and white? And by something else its like a spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back