• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Pokemon in Sinnoh?

Sirfetch’d

Yanmega for me, I was always a huge fan of Yanma but it really needed an evo and when it finally got one, it couldn't have been better. Yanmega has a great movepool, good abilities, and is really powerful. Not to mention it is one of the best looking Pokemon in existence.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2014
Leafeon has a nice design and the cutest cry. It is also an eeveelution making it even better.

Years
Here's my top ten list from my most favorite first:
416.gif
407.gif
423.gif
478.gif
428.gif
445.gif
405.gif
392.gif
bastiodon.gif
432.gif

Some of my favorites like Vespiquen, Gastrodon, Bastiodon, and Purrugly are often overlooked :(
Vespiquen is actually in a three-way tie as my favorite pokemon overall with Milotic and Lilligant.
I mean seriously, a honeycomb drone pokemon that evolves into a beehive queen pokemon.
How do you beat that?!​

Back