• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you like Yu-Gi-Oh too much when...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
You carve the name of your favorite character onto your wall
You write the name of you favorite character on your shoes
You have the picture of you're char. as your desktop background

Submit more pleeze!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
you have a Boston accent when you live no where near Boston XD
you have a sudden urge to visit Egypt
you have an imaginary alter ego XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
You carve the name of your favorite character onto your wall
I wrote it on the wall in pencil before it was painted. ^_^ Now there are posters of him all over the walls.
You write the name of you favorite character on your shoes
._. My shoes are ugly. I wouldn't disgrace him like that. I wear a post-it note with his picture drawn on it over my school crest sometimes, though.
You have the picture of you're char. as your desktop background
Somewhere in every desktop. Most of them featuring just him. ^_^
you have a Boston accent when you live no where near Boston XD
Nope o.o
you have a sudden urge to visit Egypt
Yeah, and the visit to the Ancient Egypt exhibit at the museum didn't help. X3
you have an imaginary alter ego XD
*nodnod* Kha's nifty. x3

You refer to your favourite character as your God (or King, or idol, etc...)
You randomly scream out the name of your favourite character whenever you think of or are reminded of them
Someone can describe/show you a screenshot and you can give them a detailed summary of the episode it's from
Most or all of the things you've bought in the last few months are related to YGO
You start naming inanimate objects after the characters
You refuse to do something because it seems like something your least favourite character would do
You scower EVERY Starbucks you see just to see if Yami Yuugi is there

:3 Guilty of all of the above I listed.

Neko_

Master Of The Fire Pokemon
Years
hmm.. Besides having my favorite coupling on my desktop, nothing else on the list is done and never will be done. but I still do want to go to egypt regardless of YGO. it's not the reason. I'm curious of the curses and the tombs stuff. Is there really such thing as a egyptian curse? XD

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
Years
if you take 'who's your yugioh boyfriend/girfriend?' quizzes*
if you have your favorite YGO character as your avatar (mines Ishizu!)*

*guilty of the above

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
Years
When you call your friends and call them by Yu-Gi-Oh names like "Hi. is Kaiba there"
When you call your pets "blue eyes" and "Dark Mage"
When you try to draw pics of yoru animals on cards so when you play against yoru friends and place that card down you call yoru animals over so it looks like they have out of the card.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
You know you like Yu-Gi-Oh too much when you take metal breifcases to school filled with your Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and try to act like Kaiba.

Not that I have ever done that.

>.>
<.<
>.<

Cherrim

Years
coco - And signature. ;p

Sean Fury (can I just call you Sean? I'm lazy o.o) - X3 I think they actually sell briefcases EXACTLY like Kaiba's at one of the stores near me. It's scary, in a way. o_O

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
Yes, of course call me Sean.

But anyway, if they sell the breifcases that look exactly like Kaiba's near you, you are my new best friend, because I am such a loser I will actually come all the way up to Canada (*cough*I'm coming up during Easter for a field trip, for the French Club I'm in at my school*cough*) and buy one of them.

^That is when you know you like Yu-Gi-Oh, Kaiba, too much. :)

Cherrim

Years
=X I dunno if the store still has them, since I only saw 2 of them there and that was a few months ago. Lmao, but I know what you mean. I'd probably end up going anywhere to get something that was identical to an item of Yami's. XD

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
Not if I got there before you!...and trust me, I would find a way to get there! I'm hoping they have some cool stuff at Otakon 2004 in Baltimore this year...maybe I'll find something of Yami Yugi's, who knows!...and if I do, I'm buying it as soon as I see it. x.x

Cherrim

Years
Otakon? Lucky. ^_^; I've heard so many great things about that convention.

._. I'm saving up for Anime North 2004 here. Well, trying to save up, anyway. I keep spending my money. =X Lol, like on the weekend I'm going downtown to buy the lastest Yuugiou CD (Sound Duel III) ^_^;

I guess you know you're obsessed when you collect the background music soundtracks that everyone thinks are boring and translate the song titles. o_O;;

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
You have your own Yami.
You own Falsebound Kingdom.
You bought Dark Duel Stories...and not just for the cards.
You scream, "JOEY!" whenever you hear someone with a manhattan accent.
You try to put penguins at the zoo in armor.

I'm sure I can come up with more...

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
...When you can accurately mimic almost every character's voice...
...When you have memorized almost an entire episode's script...
...when you have copied the entire script for more than 1 episode by hand...
all of those are true for me too.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
-you copy Yami Yugi when he says "It's time to duel!" XD
-you obbess over one of the characters and wish they were real so you could date them (JOEY! XD )

nayana_1120

... ._.;
Years
-You buy Japanese subtitled DVDs off of e-bay and watch them.
-You do a battle royal
-When you do said battle royal, you go "Boku no turn" or "Turn endo" (the Japanese version does this, lol).
-while doing said battle royal, you go "FLASHBACK!"
-While doing said battle royal, you turn on dramatic Yu-gi-oh music on

I have done them all *except I didn't buy the DVDs, LOL*

Cherrim

Years
I'd do the battle royale if I knew more people that played the game. X3 And I almost always duel my little brother while listening to background music from the series. XD Almost everything else listed since my last post, I've done. oO;

Back