• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Name- Savanna
Gender- Female
Age- 11
Birthdate- 4/1/1997

Appearence-
49a483e9aed8b59a44397a8c5e49e700.png

Personality- Savanna Is A Person That Likes To Travel Alone,But That Is Because She Never Had Any Friends.

History- People Called Her "The Devil Made By Darkrai" Or "The Houndoom" In School When She Was 7. Everybody Always Ignored Her. She Wanted Revenge,But Never Got It. Her Parents Thought The Same Thing. They Abandoned Her At Age 9. She Decided To Study Pokemon And She Moved To Pallet Town With Her Grandmother. Her Grandmother Was Like Her Teacher,And Taught Her Everything. At Age 10 She Was Eating Outside And Saw A Hungry Vulpix. She Fed It The Rest Of Her Food. Savanna Named It Flare. The Vulpix Has Followed Her Around Ever Scince. Her Grandmother Saw The Vulpix,And Gave Savanna Two Other Pokemon. Savanna Decided To Wait Until Age 11 To Start A Journey. Now That Savanna Is 11,She Is Ready For Anything. Atleast Thats What She Thinks...

Pokemon Info
-
Vulpix/Flare
Level- 9
Type- Fire
Gender- Female
Attacks- Ember
Tackle
Quick Attack
Headbutt
Nature- Brave
How Obtained- Met And Befriended In Pallet Town When Savanna Was 10.
-
Pidgey/Ace
Level- 8
Type- Normal/Flying
Gender- Male
Attacks-
Peck
Gust
Tackle
Whirlwind
Nature- Brave
How Obtained- Ace Was Given To Savanna By Her Grandmother.
-
Nidoran/Jewel
Level- 7
Type- Poison
Gender- Male
Attacks-
Poison Sting
Tackle
Horn Attack
Peck
Nature- Brave
How Obtained- Jewel Was Given To Savanna By Her Grandmother.

-

Sorry, This Took Awhile... Lol.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
To Sandslash10: Alright you're accepted just a few things. Really minor- 1.) You do not have to have three pokemon. You can, but you don't have to. 2.) Your pokemon will all start out at level 5 just to keep it fair. (which means I'll alter some of the attacks.)

Please try hard on this rp and make good posts :)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
oh yeah for items i also have a skull fossil and 98 potions due to the fact that Panther's parents are famous pokemon rangers.

okay to the skull fossil, but 98 potions is a little ridiculous. i don't mind like 10 or 20 though. and i forgot to mention this but heal balls aren't in the kanto region. you'll have to substitute those for pokeballs. i'll give you ten to keep it far to everyone else who is participating.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Pika, for the record, if you make a double post, the one that's being invisible will show up :P

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Can I still sign in for this RP, or can't I?

I don't care if you still sign-up. Somebody correct me if im wrong, but I counted seven people participating in the rp, including me, and I was shooting for eight.

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Birthdate-

Appearance-

Personality-

History-

Pokemon (Can have any number of pokemon from one to six. All pokemon start at level 5)
Species/Nickname-
Gender-
How Obtained-

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Just need to get these things out of the way...

To Stevey Poo: Do not know where you are, but seeing that you're still on Route 1 and not attempting to catch up, you're out of the rp.

To Sandslash10: You can find route 1 and post for it. Don't know if you just haven't been on the computer or you're not posting or what...

To Everyone: Mt Moon will be up as soon as dboring posts. The latest it will be up is tomorrow morning.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
So we are back down to 7 eh?

hmm, this is the list
Pika_Master414
Zimvee
dboring
tim0789
KP-Jacob
lvl99rayquaza
Triaspia
Sandslash10
Maybe Merata??

so wow.... there's actually nine people lol. Shows you how organized I am. That's okay though. (tell me if I left someone out of the list)

Years
inthe mountmoon chapter I will have Zack's
Spoiler:
make its first appearence. Lol you will have to click on the spoiler thing to find out which of Zack'spokemon will be revealed lol.

Years
OOC: Sry that my reply took so long but here it is, I'll try to catch up asap :).

Name- Lance Iristar
Gender- Male
Age- 14 years
Birthdate- 11-05-1994

Appearance- Lance stands 5"6' tall, and has a slightly muscular build because his travels through different regions. He wears a black shirt with a pokemon symbol print on its back, jeans which reach just under his knees and sturdy sandals idea for walking alot. He wears a necklace with the Chinese sign of the dog, his zodiac sign.

He has dark brown hair, cut short and spikey modelled. He has brown eyes, resembling the colour of his hair.

Personality- He is calm most of the time, he'll let you now when he's angry though. HE cares much about his pokemon though he doesn't always show it.

History- He started his pokemon journey in Jotho when he was eleven, it was the most logical start as he had always lived there.

During the first year of his jpourney he competed in the silver conference. Somehting happened and he lost some of his pokemon to the treacherous team rocket, he roamed throuh Jotho in search of his pokemon but he never found them.

He gave up being a trainer and released his pokemon. It wasn't until he befriended a houndour that eh decided to give it another try.

With his new friend he started his journey to the Kanto region for a fresh start.

Pokemon (Can have any number of pokemon from one to six. All pokemon start at level 5)
Species/Nickname- Houndour/Wodan
Gender- Male
How Obtained- See Lance's history

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
To Merata: Okay, you're Accepted. Go back in the other thread and find Chapter One and Chapter Two and post for chapter one and then part one for chapter two. The number of times you can post is in parenthesis. Ask any questions if you have any :)

Years
To Merata: Okay, you're Accepted. Go back in the other thread and find Chapter One and Chapter Two and post for chapter one and then part one for chapter two. The number of times you can post is in parenthesis. Ask any questions if you have any :)

What do you mean, that I can post my posts for chap 1&2 in one post. and what is parenthesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back