• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're dead.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
You're dead right now. Hate to break it to you.

What was the one thing you were looking forward to (example: seeing The Hobbit this weekend with your brother and one of your friends, a new album being released next month from your favorite band, a new video game that you were going to get on Christmas) that you're pretty crushed that you wouldn't be able to experience, but planned to and anticipated greatly?

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Oh, so I'm dead now? That's a shame. I was going to the movies with my sister on Thursday to celebrate the end of finals week, but...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well there is a lot of things, potentially getting married and settling down is a big one, as is having a successful job.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
By all means, kill me right at the beginning of finals haha.

I don't really plan or anticipate anything too far in advance, but I was looking forward to graduating, and living life. And in the recent future I was looking forward to heading down to Missouri to see my family at Christmas.

Years
I WILL NEVER FINISH MY STORIES ;________;
...yes, that is one of the biggest worries for me. Because I won't know how everything ends until it's actually written.

Also, I won't know how Homestuck ends!! DDDD:

Uhhhh I'd like to think I'm not this shallow but I am...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't have enough ambition to come up with life goals.
Oh wait...no, I do have one. There's a person I know...I'd like to see him die. I don't have to be the one to off him, but I want to watch. :T He's older than I am, so it shouldn't be a problem unless I end up with some deadly disease or something.

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
NO! I never met the love of my life... or get my shedninja to level 100... because those two things are so much alike right?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm a vampire. Vampires never die.

I was looking forward to graduating, getting a job, getting married, having kids named Thor and Loki, but life's always unfair.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I'm looking forward to finishing my course, and buying me self an 1 Terabyte HD and the new Galaxy tab I've been saving for months.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Crap. I was planning on attending an anime convention in North Carolina after the first of the year. And using said anime convention to pimp my Join Avenue in W2. Oh well, maybe they have anime cons in the afterlife...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Also, I won't know how Homestuck ends!! DDDD:

Ha! As if Homestuck will ever end :P

For me if I died right this minute I'd be so pissed about missing Christmas Day, the Boxing Day sales, seeing Les Miserables on Boxing Day and moving out of home next year.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
>Homestuck
>ending

LMAO what a thought

But seriously, I'm not sure. I have expectations/goals, but I don't think there's anything I would care about that I'd miss because... um, I would be dead. u___u; I do really want to see The Hobbit and Lincoln, and I 'was,' metaphorically speaking, looking forward to road tripping to Los Angeles and graduating high school next year, as well as pursuing my real goals in the work force. The customary things, I suppose.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd miss the day I return back to college, and meeting my pair for the first time face to face ;; that would be very sad.

Back