• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power, Wisdom, and Courage: The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Onlything that bothers me is in ocarina of time (The orignal version) is the fact that you had to go into the menu and equip/unequip the iron boots. Never had any other problems in the entire series. Except for a part in wind waker and that was because I felt something wasn't explained properly.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My only problem was with Onox. I was playing linked games, so I would have loved to get to Ganon, but I just couldn't defeat him. /sob.

The GC version of OoT had the same go-to-menu-to-equip-anything annoyance. I'm glad they fixed that in Twilight Princess and made it an easy to access menu thing in Skyward Sword.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I was young when I first played windwaker was I the only person who got stuck because...

Spoiler:

And because of this I didn't complete the game until a year after I picked it up as I refused to use a guide/walkthrough and I still feel the same way about all games

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually got lost in the first dungeon when you lose your sword. So you have to go Splinter Cell across the dungeon. I had so much trouble on that part that I had to call my friend to help me :C

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Now that we're talking about "The Wind Waker", I'd like to say that Nintendo is going to release a full HD remake of said game on the WiiU this fall (as announced on Nintendo Direct of Jan 23rd).

Though they are working on a new Zelda game, they'd like to take this chance to bring out a Zelda-game in the time gap between Skyward Sword and Zelda WiiU.

What will you do with this game? Are you going to get it? Or leave it alone?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If I had a Wii-U I would of definitely get it. Windwaker is my all time favorite LoZ game and it would be really cool to see it remastered in HD and being able to play it on my big LCD TV.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Btw... Since Windwaker is getting a remake. Can anyone imagine how these guys will sound and look like in HD...?

Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Username:Elendil
Favorite LoZ game: Oracle of Ages/Season
Triforce Section: Power!
Yeah I can't wait for WW. Only Zelda I haven't played, and since its near impossible to find used gamecube games here, I'm really up for it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Fan-made from what I read on Zeldainformer. Pretty awesome, though, especially the 3DS. The Wii U one, not so much though.

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Username: pokemanmdj
Favorite LoZ game: Majora's Mask / Oracle of Ages-Seasons
Triforce Section: Courage, please? :3

Man, that MM stuff looks awesome. Nintendo, please. We need a remake.

The WW HD remake for the Wii-U looks pretty amazing, but honestly, I'd also love a remake for MM.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Username: countryemo
Favorite LoZ game: Wind Waker
Triforce Section: Wisdom

Hey everyone I recently recieved my limited edition copy of Hyrule Historia, still unopened. Should I keep it that way and also buy a regular copy? Or buy some book case? I really want to look at it.. >.<

Cid

Years
This is odd. Why am I not part of this club yet?

Username: Cid
Favorite LoZ game: A Link to the Past
Triforce Section: Wisdom

I think you should just look at it to be honest, countryemo. Unless you're really rich and you'd like to preserve it as an unopened copy, in which case you can buy another one. If it were me though, I'd have read that already! I don't get those kinds of merchandise often, the last I've gotten was the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Ultimania, and despite how difficult it was procuring that, the merch probably pales in comparison to the content of the Hyrule Historia. Haha.

In other news, I'm really excited to see Wind Waker in the Wii U! Probably never gonna get the console unless they release a spectacular Smash Bros. sequel there, but yeah. I've never actually played Wind Waker, so that's one incentive to get the game if ever, I suppose. I wonder if they'll implement motion controls like Skyward Sword did.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 28, 2018
Username: Wandering~Leaf
Favorite LoZ Game: Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker. :3
Triforce Section: Wisdom (I'm not really powerful, wouldn't say I'm reallly brave, but I am smart, so. :P)

What is your favorite character, and why?
I guess it would be Skull Kid. I love his design with the Majora's Mask, and he just has an amazing story in general... well, even though I haven't played Majora's Mask, I still know a lot about it. XD
What is your favorite instrument used in the games?
Instrument? I guess the good-old Ocarina. :P My second favorite would be the composer Link uses in WW, though.
Who is your favorite partner? (Midna, Navi, etc.)
Not too sure...I don't hate Navi, but I don't like her, either. I don't know enough about the other partners either, however, if it counts, then I guess the Red Lion King (I forget his name, that MIGHT be it.)
Who is your favorite incarnation of Link? Zelda?
My favorite incarnations...hmm. For Link, it's gotta be SS. His design was really good, IMO, and he had more emotion in that installment. For Zelda? Most likely Twilight Princess, she looked pretty awesome in that one.
Who was the hardest and easiest boss for you?
Can't really say, it's been a while since I've played any of the actual games. But I guess the easiest boss for me was the Helmaroc King in WW. All you gotta do is whack him with a hammer. :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
In other news, I'm really excited to see Wind Waker in the Wii U! Probably never gonna get the console unless they release a spectacular Smash Bros. sequel there, but yeah. I've never actually played Wind Waker, so that's one incentive to get the game if ever, I suppose. I wonder if they'll implement motion controls like Skyward Sword did.
I hope they add some cut content to the game. Because right now I'm not sold on the new look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back