• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is this a good Platinum team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Is this a good team for Platinum? It is as follows:
-Empoleon, Move set undecided, open to suggestion.
-Roserade: GrassWhistle, Magical leaf, Toxic, Poison Spikes (also open to suggestions)
-Garchomp: FlameThrower, Fire Blast, Other two most likely to be Rock/Ground moves.
-Chimecho: Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Rest, Sleep talk
-Honchkrow: SuckerPunch, Faint Attack, Fly, Wing Attack
-Crogunk: Revenge, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb

What do you think? All moves are open to Suggestions

Also, what is your pokemon team?

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
Years
I hope you mean to evolve all of them I don't know about chimecho but the rest is good but i've never used a chimecho before so I wouldn't know!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
A team doesn't have to have the best IVs, EVs or be full of Uber Pokemon to be the best; a great team is a team that you love to play with. The only thing I would say though is that Chimecho doesn't 'fit', for a lack of a better word. I think if you replace it with a bulkier Psychic type: say, Bronzong (albeit slow) or Alakazam(!), your team would benefit greatly.

Anyway, RMT/Team Help threads belong in the In-Game Team Questions Thread in In-Game Team Help, so I highly suggest you post your request there. That way, there's more of a chance that people with tons of team-building experience will chuck you some nifty advice! Thus, I'll close this up. Good luck and happy playing! 8)

[ Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back