• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C..C...C...Can't STOP!!!!!

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Da title so frickin awesome.

So what kind or what is the dance craze you are really crazy about like you can't stop doing it..... Like you do it everyday like in the bathroom,classroom,bedroom anywhere!

Twer....Wor..... Okay mine is Twerking.... (My 'mates think I'm crazy.) The Gimme Gimme and Whoops Kiddi... What the hell was that things name was was not for me.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Omg hahahaha twerking. I randomly do gangnam style everywhere, including naked in the shower. Really attractive, I know. xD But it's so much fun! Sometimes I shower to the song on repeat.

Lmao. I have never seen anyone who would admit that. This site is byfar funnier than all the others.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
20091109054502!Moonwalk.gif

Gotta learn something so I don't embarrass myself at weddings. Moonwalking's actually not too difficult.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Ahh dancing.

I dance all the time. When I go to Walmart, Meijer, Aldi's, Subway, & other public stores/restaurants, while shopping or just taking a tour there.

When I go for a walk around town.

When I'm in the bathroom.

When I'm cooking or simply bored in the kitchen.

When I'm in my room.

When I'm driving(Don't try this at home younguns) or is a passenger in the car.

When I go to places, such as a party, wedding, club, bar, etc.

When I'm listening to music, obviously.

I've only seen one person twerk my whole life, in real life, that isn't on screen. She's one of my best friends & I love it when she does it!

Props to Mac for admitting what he does. Big fan!

Last edited:
Years
Haha, I'm as smooth as molasses when it comes to dancing. Just awful.

As for trends... I think the last trend I 'actively' took part in, is the dancing from PSY's 'Gentleman'. I can't think of too many that I've wanted to do/try since.

I've seen enough twerking videos to last me a lifetime, though.

Years
I am a dancer but other than an addiction to dancing gangnam style randomly in the middle of very slow dances like waltz I wouldn't say I have ever succumbed to a real dancing trend.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I actually do dance. The type of dance I work on is called the pop & lock. My best move is moving my body without moving my head. It's kind of hard to describe, but it's fun to see the expressions on people's faces when I do it. I've been working on it for a couple of years on and off. I'm not professional by any means, but I'm decent.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
People who don't dance are not to be trusted.

I remember a thread being posted asking if people dance about a year ago and the overwhelming majority of the replies were along the lines of "I don't dance but I do tap my foot sometimes" and I just sat there like "Oh my god what kind of robot are you??" Like seriously who the hell doesn't dance?

I dance all the time. Most of the music I listen to is music that makes me dance or gives me this kind of upper class swag that makes me walk around thinking I'm hot ****.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I LOVE dancing..i used to learn Kpop songs dance steps all the time!! Must go back to that soon again

anyway,my favorite dance of all time is..*drums* ..DUM DUM DRUUUUUUM!!!

Spoiler:

Because YESS!!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I dance all the freakin' time haha. If there's some good music playing, I'll be groovin', space provided. I'm listening to Backstreet Boys right now, and have such an urge to dance. :I

I need to get out to a party asap.

Back