• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Word Games

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
Sent the second Word Pairing but struggling with the wordsearch.

Sent the second Word Pairing but struggling with the wordsearch.

By Gawd! All of the hard ones look hard. But That Word search 151........

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
So the last Crossword is missing a clue for 37 Down...

EDIT: Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but is there a missing box for 13 across? :x

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I have a feeling #10 on the pairing might be broken?

10. W H I _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Without giving it away, the only two Pokemon that fit the number of letters and 'Whi' start both have an 'i' as the 6th letter...

Years
I have a feeling #10 on the pairing might be broken?

10. W H I _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Without giving it away, the only two Pokemon that fit the number of letters and 'Whi' start both have an 'i' as the 6th letter...
Yes, that's right. It should read:

10. W H I _ _ I _ _ _ _

We'll get that changed.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Right.

Can someone give me a list of all the crossword clues that don't have "right" answers? I feel like some of these aren't that hard and I should be getting them, but nothing fits.

I'm pretty sure it's only 13 across and 43 down. Which are EVO and CHARZARD and were supposed to EVIO AND CHARIZARD.

You all still have till the 7th to get your answers in. I'm really sorry for all the mistakes everyone, it ended up being a huge rush again in the end and checking, regrettably didn't happen as much as I would've liked. If you get most of the answers right in the games, then we will award the full completion emblem, so don't stress overly if you can't find something.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Kay, message sent to both Scarf & Vaporeon7. I completed all 9 of the challenges. Its been a great adventurous week, hope to do this again another time! I've always circled on my word searches, so sorry if it was unexpected since most does lines x)

Also, Tangela was nowhere to be found in the last Word Search. I've looked over the entire word search a total of 5 times.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I completed all 9 challenges and sent PM to both of you. :D Even though there was some mistakes on the last 3 challenges, I still had lots of fun. The last Word Search nearly made me quit when I first saw it (151 words?!?!) but I stuck with it and finally completed all 9. I really wanted that emblem. xD

I couldn't find Tangela either in the Word Search and I went through it letter by letter so I'm sure I didn't miss it.

Reactions: EB
Years
Tangela isn't there, sorry. When we were testing the puzzles out we had to move a few things around and one of the letters in Tangela seems to have been written over by mistake. So don't worry about not finding it.

Don't look for Tangela on the last wordsearch. Consider it a freebee.

Back