• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Hi I Need Help I Think I Found A Bug In This Hack Because I Went To Find The Keys But The Vice Leader Beat Me And Is No Longer There Nd I Wanna Keep Playing But I Dnt Wanna Start Over The Entire Game Btw This Is The Event In Where Professor Avery Gets "Kidnapped"

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Um... I played the game, I had five badges then needed to find the basement key.
I saw two guys near the basement and when I have approached the building, they disappered and those guys didnt gave me the key. pls. help im stuck in that quest.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Um... I played the game, I had five badges then needed to find the basement key.
I saw two guys near the basement and when I have approached the building, they disappered and those guys didnt gave me the key. pls. help im stuck in that quest.

It doesn't matter. Those guys aren't the ones who have the keys.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Help Please I Was Playing The Game I Found The Keys Nd Opened The Door Nd Fought The Fake Professo But I Lost Nd He Disappeared Nd Isn't Coming Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
So I've been looking for the secret basement but could u give me a hint in which city it's close to.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I really like this hack (:
Will you also edit the interior tiles?

Maybe I will, maybe I'll not, I don't know whether I'll edit them.

I tested it again, and I still got the Espeon. So I'm assuming my Eevee actually has to achieve 220 happiness DURING the night time before leveling up to get Umbreon. The same applies to other RTC Happiness related events.

I think I fixed it, but I can't test it out, and I had another try about this and released a newer fixed version, I hope it'll work.

where do we get 6 gen starters................... awesome hack i played d first beta but before playing beta 2 i want 2 know about the changes..

You can get one in Ultramarine City, and you can get another one in Chinchila City, as for the last one...I haven't make it obtainable yet.

Hi I Need Help I Think I Found A Bug In This Hack Because I Went To Find The Keys But The Vice Leader Beat Me And Is No Longer There Nd I Wanna Keep Playing But I Dnt Wanna Start Over The Entire Game Btw This Is The Event In Where Professor Avery Gets "Kidnapped"

Thanks for reporting, I fixed it now, if you saved after the bug happened, you need to go where the event happened and "talk" to the "Professor", the bug will be fixed after that.

Help Please I Was Playing The Game I Found The Keys Nd Opened The Door Nd Fought The Fake Professo But I Lost Nd He Disappeared Nd Isn't Coming Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said just now, I fixed it in the newest beta 2.63, if you saved after the bug happened, you need to go where the event happened and "talk" to the "Professor", the bug will be fixed after that.

So I've been looking for the secret basement but could u give me a hint in which city it's close to.

It's in Solar City, and you can know this in the event in which you received the key.

The fixed Beta 2.63 was released. Fixed the bug in SYLON Academy, attemped to fix the evolving bug of Eevee, make Xerneas avaliable somewhere, and make Eastern City almost completed.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Sorry, the fixed Beta 2.63 was a broken one, the events on Carmine Island are all lost, so it seems that I must release the fixed Beta 2.64. If you downloaded the previous Beta 2.63, please update it to Beta 2.64, I apologize for all the trouble which caused by this.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
I Have A Question How Do I Get The New Updated Version Nd Do I Have To Start From The Beginning If I Update It?

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Help MY Game Froze In Chinchilla Town Talking To The Little Girl Close To The Pokemart

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I Have A Question How Do I Get The New Updated Version Nd Do I Have To Start From The Beginning If I Update It?

There's no need to restart, I think the saved file of the previous version will work perfectly.

Help MY Game Froze In Chinchilla Town Talking To The Little Girl Close To The Pokemart

That's a bug which I didn't notice, thanks for you reporting, and I'm about to fix it in the next version. Now, the only way to solve this problem is to keep away from her until the fixed version released.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I'm kinda stuck, where do u go after the 5th badge bc I surfed t the cities & got the dive HM. I don't know what to do next to progress the story along. Any help.
Really do love your hacks 1158 there great; amazing story lines, sprites, characters etc.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
I'm kinda stuck, where do u go after the 5th badge bc I surfed t the cities & got the dive HM. I don't know what to do next to progress the story along. Any help.
Really do love your hacks 1158 there great; amazing story lines, sprites, characters etc.

Do you have Norton's badge? If not, go back to your hometown. Challenge the gym and get the badge, and your journey continues by surfing on the body of water below that city.

Anyone kind enough to quote the post about the Sky Palace thing and how to get to it?

Back