• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
That's the format all new Pokémon will be in now.

And though they are similar to Tentacool, they are Sp.Attackers with low defense as well as having a bunch of electrical attacks and misc. others.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years

THE NATIVES PART 1

Germonut.png

GERMONUT
Coconut Pokémon
Type: Grass | Rock
Ability: Solid Rock
Moves: Vine Whip, Ingrain
HiStats: Atk, Def
LoStats: SpAtk, SpDef
Spectast.png

SPECTAST
Washed-up Pokémon
Type: Ghost | Electric
Ability: Volt Absorb
Moves: Metal Sound, Confuse Ray
HiStats: SpDef
LoStats: Atk

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Haha! Germonut looks awesome! I'd expect an evolution to be like a massive Pine Tree or something? :P

Spectast... Looks like an evil Rotom. :P Great ideas though! :D

Last edited:
Years
I like the plot and all, but whats the point? Well obviously to survive on the island, but do you face like some challanges like strong pokemon? (similar to gym leaders)

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
WOW i love this game's plot!!! very unique idea, when I was little, I always wondered what it would have been like if i had fallen off the S.S. Anne! Now I know! (; can't wait to see where this goes, keep up the good work!!!

PS I like the Jellol & his evolutions. very cute

Poké!

And as the world ends...
Years
I really need to stop finding these good ones. My "Good list" keeps getting bigger and bigger. I can't wait to play some of this, as well as several others now.
Keep up the Awesome work Ravecat.

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
Years
Yeah, if i knew how to install an Emulator and how to download this i would definetly do it! The plot and the begining are really interesting, you tried to be original, but up to a certain point i was kinda riddled; I read that you won't be battling Pokémon seperatly but will take on an entire pack, now the idea suits me but something tells me that you will need a really big assortiment of Pokémon in your team or in your Pokécase because if you say that the pack leader is indeed an evolution of the normal packmembers then there's a big chance that you will make the boss too strong.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Thanks.

And yeah, I haven't been working on Reef due to my exams and end of year work.
I would very much like to, but at the same time I can't exactly fail school for it.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Sadly this is the first time in a while I have seen this on the first page. Give a little freedom to the people to submit ideas and your forum page will blossom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back