• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I really havent tried many drinks. Ive had some wine and beer which I dont like too much. I tend to like kind of sweet drinks. Ive never had vodka or whiskey or anything like that. Ive had rum and coke, it's alright.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm not a fan of rum and coke, to be honest. Tastes a bit too.. hmm.. liquorice-y? Baileys with milk on the rocks is nice. And I like lime-y drinks like Mojitos. Nothing too strong for me :3

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
White Russians are my favourite, since they basically taste of milkshake and about 3 of them usually gets me adequately half-cut.

droomph

weeb
Years
MILKSHAKES? LINE THEM UP BECAUSE I LOVE MILKSHAKES

I dunno though. I tried licking a sip of beer (if you can wrap your mind around that) and it tasted like Robitussin mixed with the smell of rubbing alcohol (well duh). No likey. BUT MILKSHAKES AND WINE COOLERS SOUND FUNNNNNNNNNN

DARE doesn't work for me. My parents work better as a perpetual anti-drug commercial.

I heard they're making a cure for that.

Waste of time? It's science, so probably not.

Years
Then with that sort of attitude.. how can anyone blame the "badness of alcohol" when they have that mindset before even getting drunk?
Well, it takes two to tango, as they say. Or maybe they don't say that.

White Russians are my favourite, since they basically taste of milkshake and about 3 of them usually gets me adequately half-cut.
As much as I don't care for alcohol, I do love some of the names they have, like White Russian. It makes me want to create a line of drinks, starting with one I'd call Blood Thinner.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
There's a popular website knocking around the internet dedicated to video-game inspired alcoholic drinks. Actually pretty cool. But I'm no barista so I wouldn't really care to try and sample them myself, since I'd probably not get the balance right and end up making myself ill :c

Years
I like Gin and Tonic a lot, I dont have them often due to lack of ingredients for the drink, but it's refreshing. I've never had a Mojito but Id like to try it.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Mojitos are pretty good; grasshoppers can be good too, especially frozen. Gin tastes like a Christmas tree to me. :x My mixed drink of choice is the hot toddy, and I prefer it with lemon and honey. Perfect for winter.

Years
Speaking of grasshoppers. The grasshoppers you get in the store are just as good as the thin mints that girl scouts sell, and much cheaper.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I could really go for some girl scout cookies right now. Actually, someone order me a pizza. I'll be your best friend.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
giiiiiirl scout cookiessss :D Thin Mints are my fave! ^_^

I want pizza too, but I promise I wouldn't eat any for a long time.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm looking at the official Girl Scout Cookies page where they list all the different cookies. That "Do-Si-Do" is looking mighty good. I'm going to send "Thanks a Lot" cookies to the next lucky mod that sends me an infraction.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ahhh Girl Scout cookies. I do not remember the last time I had them, which is a shame since I used to be a Girl Scout myself until I moved to a different state.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I've... never encountered them. Is it something that's not in Canada or something? >>; Or maybe it's just the city I'm in is still too small for girl scouts to go around and sell cookies...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I've never been sold them, but I know what they are lmao.

Years
Wow, I havent had a girl scout cookie in ages O_o

When I was younger (and probably even to this day), I loved the samoa cookies.. those were my favorite

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I love coconut flavor but the texture throws me off. I bet the mixture of caramel and coconut is divine, though. I've never tried it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not real big on coconut in general. I just went and looked over the posts on the last page; I've never eaten girl scout cookies, nor do I see them walking around where I live. I think sometimes they come around my house to sell stuff, but nobody bothers to answer. It would be a waste, considering nobody wants to buy anything from them. T:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back