• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
EDIT. I tried it but yah it freeses after i used the ball on the pichu. well g2g
fix it soon

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I haven't downloaded it, but I am.

That's some high praise you recieved from Meerkat! I can't wait!

And, um, Meerkat, rm2k3kid is one of those people helping us on the game. lol! ;D He's doing map design!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Fixed the pokeball problem and I uploaded the a Fixed copy. A tip for catching pokemon use rocks and bait more than 2 times it helps.
Originally Posted by Krazy_Meerkat
Do you think I could use some of your battle animations, chipsets etc? I was thinking about doing the same thing but I just wasn't skilled enough with graphics to do the animations. Thanks anyway - Rusty

Yeah as long as I credit for making them.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Well, you're on the team anyway! Why not! I'm going to make my own animations for dust and grass movement for lunar. My first one is going to be for the sand though.

So, I played your game, and it was great! I really liked it! Your message system was good with the custom picture. Is it a pain to space everything just so for every message? It looks like it! I noticed one of the signs in the second town was a little off, but not bad at all!

I like how there were so many things to interact with. This was a level in my game I never got to. I prefer to get the general idea and work on specifics and fine tuning later. I see you'd rather perfect small areas at a time. Everyone's different!

My game froze upon trying to catch pikachu in the National Park. I'm going to revise my strategy to see if the outcome will change. If I figure out why it freezes I'll let you know ;) I saw some events for a CMS in you Common Events. However, it didn't activate for me. I also saw the running thing I used in my game as well. You should add an option for those that can't go into test play mode ;)

Nice job! Looking forward to further updates!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I just fixed it read my post above DarkMage31's post to find out more. Oh and thanks dark for your comments I appreciate them thanks again.

Last edited:
Years
there were a few small things I noticed. Umm i looked at your game, hope you dont mind. Anyway when i looked at the battle, i noticed you have to bait it to get it to trust you and throw rocks to get its hp down, why don't you tell people this is happening..? I thought it was just an effect.. Anyway you should say something like "threw rock... pikachu lost 10 hp... pikachu looks at you in a hurt way" and then your trust can go down or something and if it reaches zero, the pokemon runs away. anyway this is just my opinion, got a bit confused on how to catch a pokemon and game froze whenever I didnt catch it. I really liked it though!

I'm so sorry i didn't know you were working on the game with us. Do you have msn messenger or something?
sorry again, and glad to hav u on the team, especially map designing!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Remember this is just a demo I will change things later, anyway Krazy_Meerkat I got AIM and MSN Messenger. Oh and the only thing after the national park is just a little speech from me *hint *hint goto prof kurr *hint *hint. I'll try to release another version next week. Once again thanks for your comments :) .

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
DarkMage31 said:
BTW, did you draw those hero pictures when you select gender?
The male hero is a relcoloured version of the leaf green/Fire Red male. The Female is the Fire Red/Leaf Green female.

I'm adding the first 3 pokemon to the pokedex at the moment. And later I'm going to continue doing the rest of the game.

Years
yeh i was gonna ask the same thing, when i click on download at the site it comes to an error

hey also can i use your menu system for my game right now?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I think he's redoing his website, so the download page isn't working. I don't think, anyway. And besides, he's discontinued the RM2K version and he's doing it in Sphere now. He may put the RM2K version download up anyway.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
DarkMage31 said:
I just noticed you got a lot of your resources from Booda Sack's PKMN: COL game. But heh, yours is good too!
99% of my resources a ripped directly from pokemon Leaf Green/Fire Red by me. None were taken from other peoples games. The only thing that I didn't do was the 3 pokemon. I got them from a japanese site that I gave credit too. I don't steal and I don't like people that steal. Anyway sorry but I had to say that. I started to make some secret islands like the misty islands in FR/LG these islands will be available after beating the elite four. The islands will have small quests and other little things like a very rare legendary pokemon. Anyway bye for now... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back