• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Playing my White 2 as of the current time. I'm trying to train my Pokémon until LV. 60 or above by constantly finding Audino in the grass or going to Nimbasa City and battle the trainers in the stadiums. I'm being ready for the 8th Gym, against Marlon. I can actually beat him right now, but I like doing some training before having a battle.

Sean

Years
I currently play League of Legends mainly. I've been playing for a good bit now. For computer.

I need to get more xbox games... there hasn't been good ones lately. I want tomb raider though omg

Brizz

TM87
Years
Been playing some NBA2k13 on and off lately when I have the time for it.

Also my friend and I are playing through Pokemon Red together just for old times sake.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Started up KH 358/2 Days for the DS and Syndicate for the 360 yesterday, so far I'm having a blast playing them.

Digital Eevee

Team Digi-Eon
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Been mostly playing Assassin's Creed 3 on my Wii U in between bouts of the Monster Hunter 3 Ulitimate Demo.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Pokemon White 2 - Bought this when it was $14.99. Transferred Challenge Mode in from my Black 2...enjoying it a lot more this way. It's definitely a step in the right direction difficulty-wise. Right now I'm about to tackle Skyla's gym.

Pokemon Colosseum - I never beat this when I got it almost 7 years ago, so I decided to just restart and try it again. Right now I'm still near the beginning of the game in the Pyrite Building. Trying not to play it as a Pokemon game and more like a standard RPG, which makes it a bit better.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Finally making some progress with this. Just got through Satorl Marsh and I feel like the plot is finally picking up. There's so much to do in this game though.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
NBA 2K12 Right now I'm playing My Player mode. My Phoenix Suns team has the best record in the association and a huge part of it is because of my PG (38 points, 6 rebounds, 9 assists, 2.4 steals per game in 25 games). Lately I've toned down the scoring and became more of a facilitator. Most of the games I sim he ends up with like 40 points anyway so I can just focus on assists on the games I do play.

NCAA 12 Dynasty. Using a created team that's dominating the college landscape. I just do it for the sake of domination, not really trying in terms of difficulty (it's on pro).

Sir Codin

Fallout 2
Fallout 3
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I've pretty much dropped everything right now in order to play through Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Final Mix again. It's been a rushed playthrough but I wanted to finish it before KH1.5 HD Remix arrives next week. I just started Aqua's story tonight and I'll be doing some Command Board grinding (<3) for great spells before I continue. Currently in Radiant Garden.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now the total list is this.

Syndicate
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dante's Inferno
Mass Effect 3

PS2
Final Fantasy X
Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne

DS
Pokemon Soul Silver
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

PSP
Dissidia Duodecim

GBA
Pokemon Emerald

Honestly it's been quite some time since I last played this many games in one sitting but since I got the time nowadays I can boldly say bring it on.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Tomb Raider for the 360, currently at 90%, still looking for a mine in the coast area and then ready to head for the last area (I think).

Final Fantasy Tactics for PSP, currently at Riovanes Castle. Who played the game should know what I'm in for. The first part of the boss battle was a bit annoying as I had to run away and heal, then shoot the boss with "Render Power" until he was dealing just 70 damage to Ramza. Easily defeated after that, but his Zodiac form killed me. Now grinding a bit.

Digimon Adventure for PSP, just defeated MetalSeadramon. Really easy game, with VenoVamdemon being the only "challenge", but still too easy. MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon were attacking him and Angewomon was healing them. The only issue was the SP.

Pokemon LeafGreen, currently fighting Elite Four with Lv. 46-51 Pokemon. Thanks to potions and revives, no big deal until the Rival. My Thunders kept missing so I easily lost the first try.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Well, I just got Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance a few days ago, so I've started playing that. Currently it is the only 3DS game I have; otherwise I just play my DS games on my 3DS. I'm not too far into the game; just got to the point where the game starts "dropping" between Sora and Riku's storylines. Since I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game before (I never owned any Playstations, and 358/2 Days didn't sound that interesting to me), I'm finding it a little hard to adapt to the gameplay so far, especially with the concept of the command deck--I keep forgetting to use it, and end up just mindlessly attacking enemies with the keyblade. But I love how you can keep pets in the game and even take pictures of them. I recently took an awesome picture of Sora's Meow-Wow standing next to my real cat who happened to be mid-yawn, but about ten minutes later, my battery died and I lost that picture as well as half my game progress so far. I have since recovered the progress and more (now I'm in this library where I get to ride the handrails), but it still would've been nice to have that picture to show to people...

Other than that, the games I've been playing recently (as in within the past week) were as follows: (this does not include games I'm doing Let's Plays of, and all are my first playthrough)

Pokemon Black 2 - I'm getting a bunch of Pokemon to level 35 in preparation for the battle with Skyla. My Ferroseed is being a pain to train against wild Pokemon (he's good with trainers, but not wild Pokemon for some reason), so I think I'll have to put him in the Dream World to help him gain that last level (he just reached level 34). Of course, I don't know if that'll happen, since I haven't used the Dream World in a couple of months.
EDIT: I just did that (putting Ferroseed in the Dream World), so now Ferroseed's all done. I also found a Vanillish in the Dream World, which is perfect because it's already level 35 and will be useful in the battle with Skyla. I named him VanillaIce. Ice, ice, baby!

Chrono Trigger - I'm almost done with this game; I can tell because the chapter I'm on is "The Final Battle". Which I think is only because I went ahead and decided to go through the Black Omen (which I guess is the final dungeon since it was long and hard as f**k) and defeat Lavos' first form (Lavos is the main villain of the game, for those of you who aren't familiar with it). I've been trying to bring back Crono lately, but have failed so far. In fact, I just went through this courtroom scene and a difficult boss battle against a stone demon, after which I got an awesome weapon for--guess who... Crono. Really? The only character who's unavailable to me now? Well, I did also get a few pieces of armour made from this mystical rainbow shell, which anyone can equip. And a pair of sunglasses that for some reason raises the wearer's attack power to the max.

LoZ: Ocarina of Time - Hooray for classics! I'm actually playing this game on a Gamecube, specifically on this Zelda promo disc that I got with the console. But I just completed what I think is the stupidest quest in the entire game: rescuing a bunch of carpenters from the Gerudo Fortress, all because said carpenters thought it would be a brilliant idea to work with an all-female crew. What perverts. Ah well, I released them anyway, for the sole purpose of advancing the plot (if it was up to me, I would've left them in their cages and let the Gerudo guards rape them), and one of the guards even congratulated me on my spectacular thieving skills... which is pretty awesome coming from someone who is a thief herself. I'm currently supposed to find the Spirit Temple, but I decided to go into the Gerudos' trial chamber or something, because apparently I get treasure if I win the trial. Being around pirates had gotten me drunk on obtaining treasure. Yarr.

Final Fantasy VI - I've been playing this game so sporadically that every time I start, I forget what I had been doing before. Well, when I finally picked the game up again this time, I first spoke to everyone in Narshe to find out what the heck I was supposed to be doing. What--open some sort of sealed gate to the east? Oh yeah, on the other side of that place that Kefka guarded, right? Oh yeah, now I remember, I have Setzer's Cool Airship that I can just fly over there! Hey wait a minute, why is Locke two levels higher than everyone else? I forget. I'm putting him in my party anyway, because... HOLY S*** THIS DUNGEON IS LONG. And why do these stupid enemies keep re-materializing after they're defeated? *seventy battles later* Oh, that's why. They're undead, so they have to be defeated with anything other than a basic melee attack. Which doesn't make any sense, since Cyan's sword techniques do the trick, even though those are clearly melee attacks. Though it is amusing that healing spells do damage to them. Oh, and apparently I didn't know until now that you can use an entire Esper once per battle to gain a powerful magic effect. If I'd have known I can make the entire party invisible with this, I would've used it sooner. And OMG SRSLY, I got owned by a ninja by pressing the wrong switch? I wonder if that ninja is Shadow... I doubt it. Anyway... Whoo, finally, a save point! Good thing I have lots of tents... and Phoenix Downs, because those damn zombies and their powerful life-draining attacks. Yay, let's explore again... OMG MORE OF THEM? Time to retreat... wait, which room was this save point in again? ARRGH... okay, I found it again, and Terra's almost out of MP and I would rather use her healing powers than my healing items... forget it, I'm overwhelmed, time to use another tent and call it a night.

^^ The last entry was probably the most amusing gameplay summary you'll ever see me write.

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
On my DS I'm currently playing Black 2 and doing a challenge on my old Platinum.
I'm also playing the original Spyro the Dragon on an Emulator :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
360: NHL 12, Lego Batman, Halo 4, Fallout 3. And, I need to get back to playing Mass Effect 3 sometime soon.

PS3: Disgaea 4, Final Fantasy XIII, Disgaea 3 and Yakuza 4.

DS: Pokémon Black. Soon, Pokémon White 2 because it's arriving today. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Adding Grand Theft Auto 3 for the PS2 and Homefront for the 360 now as of this afternoon, since I'm planning on taking next week off I'll have all the time in the world to take care of business.

Sir Codin

- Fallout 3
- Arcanum
- Fire Emblem: Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back