• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP]Naruto Game

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2011
2eoky2p.png

2hggy1u.png
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

vsp3qf.png

Many have tried many have failed my goal is to finish a naruto game made on rmxp from start to finish i bet all fans of naruto are like :D now i dont wanna make a typical manga storyline with all the arcs and stuff I want to make a completely parallel universe with diffrent characters now i bet your thinking <_< anime filler well i abousltely hate anime fillers in naruto overpowerd ridiculous characters so ill try and make it as realistic as possible to Naruto by the way he is NOT the main charcter and nether are other existing charcter all though they will be at some times heavily featured in the game​

24d4lfa.png

This is a SHIPPUDEN Game based right after the timeskip just before the return of naruto and at the moment i haven't quite decided where i going to end it it is bascally naruto but from another teams view you will have mission and your own problems to deal with
the story that i have in mind is very hard to explain​

rvm00k.png

Spoiler:

10nynuv.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

25ul5yr.png

33kpxtt.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Naruto is the only manga I read regularly so it looks interesting.(anime takes too long)

I suggest removing some of the spoiler tags, they aren't really needed for the story, credits or about the game sections

that poster looks top knotch, really looks like on one the manga artworks.

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2011
@DarkDoom done removed spoiler tags thanks for the feedback

@elarmasecreta you've seen two part of two maps how can you judge the game on that ? but i'll take what you said in mind

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Well both screenshots are extremely empty. If you got better maps ready, why didn't you post them instead?

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2011
@elarmasecreta your right currently i don't have any mappers so its kinda just me working on most things

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2011
Anyone want to throw in some ideas I am probbly going to put in a level up screen after battles like path of a ninja and a minimap

Back