• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Gizmo! The gremlins, the goonies and Little Monsters were 3 of the most watched children's movies of the 80s reruns for me. Little Monsters sucks of course, but it still has a place in my heart.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
And the last one from me:

tumblr_mezwo2EL8r1rohgoeo1_400.gif

And haven't watched that in forever.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
@LilJz:
Really? I haven't heard anything. I think I'll look for some information.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
EEEEEW Hollywood can keep its hands off of the gremlins! Only good remake or retake of a universe that's come out of Hollywood these past 5 years was Dredd. Everything else was horrible.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
EEEEEW Hollywood can keep its hands off of the gremlins! Only good remake or retake of a universe that's come out of Hollywood these past 5 years was Dredd. Everything else was horrible.

Nothing is sacred, they will take our childhood memories and crowbar some teenage 'celebrity', and brutally molest what was a good thing.

It's what hollywood does.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Actually i never heard of such movies and i failed my geometry exam for 5 points. Am i cursed? Altough i did 83% for Spanish.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I AM bad in spanish but hopefully, they only asked us about contrary, derivates, the use of sino-pero ect... This is all study stuff so i managed to do a 83%. But if they asked about verbs and translations, my score would be the reverse.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Criticizing a movie before ANYTHING is revealed yet. lolyup :3
Sure, but you can't take something so 80s and make a 20xx movie out of it. Only good I can see coming out of it would be the gremlins being internet trolls.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well the 80's charm of the movie will definitely be out of the question lol.

I still hope that they're going to do animatronics of the gremlins instead of CGI. CGI for those little critters wouldn't be appealing at all =/

And JNathan, no I don't understand Japanese except for a couple of words lol. I'm watching the subbed version :P

Years
Sure, but you can't take something so 80s and make a 20xx movie out of it. Only good I can see coming out of it would be the gremlins being internet trolls.
I dunno. The remake of Fright Night was enjoyable. That may have something to do with David Tennant in leather pants though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yup, actually i use the subbed version too. If i can't find the subbed ones, I take french.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back