• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chaos Gate: Registration and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Hello all, in this thread you will post your sign up sheets for The Chaos Gate.

PLEASE READ THE PLOT ON PAGE 15 OF THE DISCUSSION THREAD

Here you can also discuss things such as; Ideas, questions, and others.

Now I also have 3 slots that are for good people, really good Rpers. These 3 slots will be stronger because they express experienced people. They will already have weapons and help me assist the new adventurers.

Another 3 for bad guys. ( villains)

Name:
Sex:
Race:
Sub-race: ( A subrace would be like... Part another race)
Combat Form: ( Archery, Melee, Mage or Ninjitsu?)
Skill slots: ( Skills you excel in most, other then combat)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Nickname: (If Any)
Side: ( Good, bad or Neutral)
God Worshiped:
History: ( Optional)
Birthday:
Place of Birth:
Goals:
Fears:
Vehicle: ( Dragon, wolf or what?)
Element: ( Earth, air, ice... etc)
Other Stuff:

If there are any questions about the sgin up, just ask away.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
You remade this AGAIN? Here is my character AGAIN

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
Thanks for the invitation Fallen, but i have to refuse. Your story is nice and for sure it would be fun to play, but i don´t want to get into any complicate playing system. I wish you much fun playing your roleplay.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
*eyes swirl* wow that was long, I ended up skimming it when I saw how long it was, *smiles* I'll join here's my char, loosely based on Alucard... I'm obsessed with him at the moment. (an d listening to Rammstein while I wrote this helped.)

Name: Rammstein Nichts

Sex: male

Race: Humani ((<<that's how it was spelt right?))

Sub-race: Vampire

Combat Form: Archery

Skill slots: ( Skills you excel in most, other then combat)
1. Archery
2. Dragon Riding
3. Alchemy

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 198 lbs

Appearance: Rammstein, isn't as pail as most Vampires, his skin is well taken care of and it shows if you ever get close enough to feel it. His fangs he normally keeps long unless hes planning to kiss a girl, or boy whichever. His hair is jet black and his eyes are blood red. He loves leather so he's always weiring it all the time, normally black leather but lately he's changed to a dark brown. The only thing still solid black is the Black chain mail that he wears over his chest, giving him a menacing appearance, if the dragon he rides on doesn't do enough.

Personality: He's pretty laid back yet shy, he won't talk to anyone unless they talk to him first and then only if Archa (his dragon and main source of food.) likes them. He's very handsy and will not think twice about grabbing some @$$ when he gets the urge

Nickname: Archa calls him Little one, but other people have called him monster.

Side: Neutral. (who ever pays more)

God Worshiped: Zane The hated

History:
( Optional)

Birthday: 13th of June

Place of Birth: He doesn't remember.

Goals: To find out who he used to be, before he died.

Fears: That something will happen to Danny (see other stuff) or to Archa.

Vehicle: Dragon

Element: Air

Other Stuff: Danny, he's Remmstein's adopted son, he's only 15 years old but acts like he's 30. He wears the same cloths as Remmstein except his is green and his chain mail is gold. Remmstein will do anything for him, at the moment he's teaching him to ride a dragon. Archa is already carrying the egg that will be Danny's when Remmstein says he's ready. ((if you need a sheet for Danny I'll make it.))

That's all for now, I just have to ask, I have a friend who wants to join, can I invite them?

~JBCBlank

Last edited:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Well before I make that decision I suppose I should elaborate and explain the gods and such, and also the OOC isn't needed on this thread, since this is just the sign up and discussion thread.

The gods Of The Chaos Gate Explanation:

Zaros the Infected: Zaros is one of the ten War Generals that Judas defeated he was a male. During the third age he was born, he trained to be a solider for his towns gaurd. After six hard years of training he returned to his town and few days later his town was attacked by powerful demons. He survived but many died. After that he searched for power, This journey he went on took twenty three years, along the way he learned new fighting styles and found new armor. All that was missing was a weapon of worthiness. He searched and searched and his search finnaly took him to a place in the mountanais areas of Jin.

A monk told him of a powerful hammer type weapon, a Maul made of a strong Stone material. He demanded the weapon but the monk refused saying that a man named Judas had entrusted him with it, in rage Zaros killed the monk and took the maul from him, but in the process being plauged with a very bad disease that made the body rot.

Zaros died in the great third age war, he was killed by Judas and then buried.

Joada the Blinded: One of the ten war Generals in the great third age war. Joada was born in Burnita living the rich life, she started practicing magic at the age of twelve and ten years later was a teacher for many to learn magic. Not to much longer her sister was killed by a man with a blade, her sister almost killed the man but in the end was outlived by his melee. Joada was crushed and swore to avenge her sister's death, it took many hard and long years to devise the perfect spell and it cost her much of her kindness and good soul but she finally found it and enchanted her staff and robes with it. She would weaken melee with her magic.

She found the man who killed her sister and challenged him to a battle, it was a close battle but the man found himself greatly weakened by Joada's magic attacks, with his final breaths he swore a curse on her. Over the next years she found herself being more and more dark, colder. When she went to fight in the war she killed many, but was soon to be killed by Judas.

Judas saw that she had been blinded by her power and vengeance and named her so.

Hema the corrupted

A War general from the great Third age war.

Hema was born into a clan of great archery that was used to kill people, the clan would loot entire villages. Hema didn't appear to be a great archer till she was an adult, then she became a leader in her clan. She was using the bow that was common in her clan, the Mystic Yew Bow. When she reached 30 she sought out a better bow, she then found a wood that was very hard, it was a mystical tree only found in a dangerous forest. Her string made by a thick rare vine in the jungles of Terin. Her bow was enchanted by a powerful mage to be everlasting. She made her arrows by using the same wood as the bow for the shaft, adding feathers of a phoinex and arrow tips made of the claws of a powerful demon. The arrows too were enchanted.

The mage who enchanted her bow had also given here a curse, she would be corrupted by the bow and yet she would have large amount of power she would also lose her humanity.

When Judas killed her, he figured this and named her so.

Jasmine the tainted

Zane The hated

Din the Fury

Jose The Death

Torith The Strength

Cain The banished

Julio The Forgotten

Judas

Lyndi

St. Peter

Beelzebub

Rem

Dracus

Finish this later

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Fallen you didnt answer my question. Can we eventually speak to our gods of worship? Since I plan on having something big happen to my character. (Of course when I am planning on doing it I will PM you with the details)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Never mind, I'm kinda sensitive today that's all. *smiles* so when is this thing gonna start? I need to draw some emotion pics for Remmstein and the dragon, and danny.

~JBCBlank

Years
I am such a procrastinator. >.>

Well, I have been busy *coughmarchingseasonfinishingwegota1rstdevisiononalljudgesWOOHOOcouch* I've barely started my sign-up sheet, and it should be finished by tommorrow. XD And if it's not, poke me. >_>;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
It'll start once I feel that have enough people to keep this going and make intrest.

So far we have,

JBCBlank
JBCPeace
Random Fan
Uzamaki_Naruto ( Needs to Finish)

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Bleh! I started.... now I need to finish... haha I should be done sometime today...(if not then tomorrow) CRUD!

Name: Hiro the Air Elemental, but goes by Hiro(Kage is his other self when he can't maintain total control of his mentality)
Sex: male
Race: Elemental- Air
Sub-race: N/A
Combat Form: Ninjutsu
Skill slots:
1.Ninja
2.Assassin
3.Dragon Slayer
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 165 lbs
Appearance: Hiro has pearl white hair and oddly, his eyes are a light gray coloring instead of regular white. His attire consists of a sleeveless white shirt with a pair of brown shorts. He wears an onyx bandana around his forehead that lengths from the top of his forehead to about his eyebrows, and on his arms are gauntlets that are durable yet lightweighted to allow for close ranged combat whenever the need arised. He also wears a pair of brown ninja tabi boots, which look like ordinary boots but aren't. Around Hiro's waist are two pouches that contains his projectiles and money as well as his short blade, and he carries a forest green knapsack on his right shoulder. When Hiro changes into Kage, they basically have the same appearance except for the change of hair and eye color. Kage will appear with ebon hair and dark gray eyes.
Personality: Hiro is a withdrawn type of man. He doesn't like to associate much and keeps thing simple. He is very protective of the lives around him and thinks they all have should have a chance to live. He, however, has a large fear of himself because he is mentally unstable thus resulting in the appearance of his alternate self, Kage. Kage is a very greedy man. He will want whatever it is his sights deem worthy of him, especially women. He actually enjoys the distress he cause to others and will try to fondle women wherever his hands can get to but his aggressive approach is always his downfall.
Nickname: N/A
Side: Neutal (This will gradually change depending on the flow of the RP...)
God Worshiped: N/A (I'll wait for the Gods' update to finalize this)
History: As a baby, Hiro was found in the forests near Lumos village and was taken in by a couple of the village. Hiro grew to love the foster humanus parents who took him in even though they knew he was not of their kin. Hiro developed knowledge of the forests as he traveled in and out with his father and even learned to cook food from his mother. As Hiro grew older, he decided to seek a profession to aid them further because they had lived an average life.
Birthday: 25th of August
Place of Birth: Lumos (Doesn't know his true birthplace)
Goals: Protecting his parents and to seek a life to put his life on the line for...
Fears: Himself... mostly Kage
Vehicle: His ability to float/glide...?
Element: Erm... Wind... Air... whatever... lol...
Other Stuff:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back