• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you cried?

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
A few weeks ago. I had woken up from probably the worst dream I've ever had because it felt so much like reality.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I last cried on Thursday. When I say "cried", I mean something like "bawled" or "sobbed". Personal reasons.

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
The last time I cried was last night. Don't really want to disclose the reason as of yet, maybe when it's not so fresh in my mind. I cry maybe once every three weeks if given a reason, so I guess that's more than normal? Not sure.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Last time I cried was yesterday for no reason 0.o Water just suddenly came out of my eyes. Have no idea why lol. Last time I really cried was..well its been a longtime...maybe 1 momth ago i think? Because my grandparents and my aunt were going back to my country.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
The last time I cried was Sunday afternoon. I was watching the scene in the final episode of Angel where Wesley dies. I don't even like Wesley, but damn that scene is sad.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I think the last time I cried was less than a week ago, while I was reading On The Beach upon the conclusion of the first chapter. It was utterly and utterly and utterly depressing. That also makes it the first novel that's actually welled up tears while I was reading it.

I get emotional very often, and I cry a lot. I cope with plenty of stress and have trudged through very morose times in my life. I've felt very listless since the past couple of months and benumbed after losing touch with one of my friends whom I've always felt intensely at comfort with. I know he'll be back in a couple of months, but it's tossed me right back into a depression losing him. I think on average, I cry once a week.

Back