• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not bad with titles.. Right?

Years
Hello, I'm Gavin (Gav), I'm in early 20's and I am new to this site (obviously). I chose my title after having already seen 2 that read "I'm bad with titles." It amused me *grins*. Anyway, I'm here for fun, to make friends, to trade and to eventually battle when I finish making my team. I own a copy of Pokemon X and I have now run out of things to say..

um...

THAT IS ALL!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
That is a masterpiece of a title.
Anyway, welcome to the forums! Became a member not so long ago myself - I like it here so far, think you will too. :)

Years
Hi Nerakil. Thanks for kind words, hopefully this site will be helpful.

Sorry if this reply seems short, I actually spent about twenty minutes wording my intro and stuff. lol

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
Greeting Gav i am Quinn it is nice to meet one such as yourself. If you need any thing, or want to Trade/Battle, or simply want to say hi, feel free to PM and or VM me.

Years
Hello Gav, I just created my account last night so, I'm pretty new here too. Nice to meet you and I hope we can have some fun battling, trading, and just having fun discussion.

Years
Thanks, I just happened to find it during an image search one day. When I saw it my mind nearly exploded considering it combines two of my favorite characters in gaming! I really like your's too. It's a really well done picture of mega Lucario and I like the colors haha.

Years
Thanks, I also found mine in an image search; though I was specifically looking for my avatar. What's wierd is that I actually searched Darkrai. (8D)

Tyroz

In tenebris est et in nobis.
Years
Hi Gav! I'm Tyler! It's a little late, but welcome to PC! You'll love it here! I know I do! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone as everyone here is so nice, even the Mods. (I know, suprising!) Anyway! Have a good day!

Years
What's up and welcome, Gav. You've chosen an awesome forum to become part of so great to meet you! ♥

Trading and battling are both pretty popular things to do here, and I myself only started getting into battling during the fifth generation and trading during the sixth. Connecting with others online is so much more fun in X and Y so it's definitely something you shouldn't miss out on! Check out the Trade Corner and Battle Center for all your trade and battle-related needs.. we're more than happy to have you there. n_n

Settling in nicely? Sure seems like it given how many people you've met already so be sure to stick around. :) I'm happy to help you out if need be as well as chat so don't hesitate to message me and all that good stuff! We'd have toons and tons to talk about, whee. Have a great time on PokeCommunity.

Years
The welcome lounge is true to it's name; I do feel welcomed. Thank you all. I really enjoy this site and it's extremely helpful. Already I've made new friends, traded things I needed and more. I look forward to seeing what happens next (especially after I become battle-ready).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
Welcome to the forum, Gav. I've also recently joined this forum, as it appears many other people have as well. Also, quick question: is Pokémon X/Y a good game? I've been wanting to buy it but I'm not sure if it would be a good game to get. Thanks in advance.

Years
Hi Salamence225, nice to meet you.
I personally find it to be a good game. Most 3D models are nice to look at and new features make things more interesting. Though this is just my take on it. Hope that helps.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
Thanks for your opinion. I'll probably be getting it in a couple of weeks. It seems like its one of the most enjoyable Pokémon games made, according to some (a lot) of the reviews on these games.

Years
Glad I could help, I haven't read reviews but I'm not surprised that it's popular. Anyway, if you get the game I hope you enjoy it.

Back