• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your PC user ID number?

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
Years
I didn't see a poll like this on this forum, so I'm starting it.

Simple, what's your user ID number here at PC?

If you don't know it or don't know how to find it, simple; just look at the URL of your user profile at the Address Bar, and look at the end of it. For example:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=2515

Those numbers you see in bold, that's the user ID.

Anyway, mine is 2515. (Although I just said it on the example. :P )

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It's a bit pointless don't you think? o_O But... It's within the rules, so I can't close this. -_-

Anyways, my ID number is 3164. I like it, since it's not a boring number like 2222 or 5678 or something. It's different... ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
How many people can say their ID number without looking at a link to their profile or anything? ~_^ I can.

31 for me~

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well I have all of you beat that has double digit ID's (or at least I did before my account was deleted). My ID on the new PC used to be 9. That's right, I was the 9th person to join the new PC.
But now it's "3315" (that old one was merged into the new one so after the merge I lost my old ID number), not a bad number but I wish I got it 15 IDs before so I would come up with a more evened out number. XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
My ID number is *drumroll starts* Eight thousand, six hundred, and fifty!! And I am d**m proud!! xD;; ~origin

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
Years
My user id number is 5038. I like it because if i needed to ver remmeber it is pretty easy to remember.

Years
this account's ID number is........
9144!
PC has almost hit 10000 people xD

now I want to look at my old account... I'll edit when I find the number >>
EDIT: 3425. I like that number better. Easier to remember. ^^;

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
Mine's 8507. o.O
It's boring... I wish I had a more interesting ID number. <.<;
Not like numbers can be very interesting though. XD