• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Special Adventure!

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Edit: I'm done hacking.
I'll still be around here to help and stuff and find stuff once in a while, but i'm doe :)
If someone would like to do this hack please contact me.

Thank you :)

SUP Y"ALLL

I'm like back and stuff or something.

But yeah I need a mapper that's cool or something.

Benefits for being my mapper:
My friend ship <3

Hack help :)
Hack information!

This hack is heavily based on the manga of the same name, well the first 3 versions of it, it will go until you become champion of the pokemon league.
The story if you haven't read the manga..
Story: Collect all 8 gym badges and become league champion. However...along the way you learn that Team Rocket is doing weird experiments on Pokemon and stealing them and searching for mysterious pokemon, you'll come to discover Gym Le---THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN EDITED~TR

What happened there? Hmm, after you get your starter along with your buddy Poliwhirl, your adventure will start, battling trainers, saving the world, and becoming the renowned champion.

Team:
EXPLOSIONERZZSJDKSJDFKJFKLJSDKLSDJ

Kawai likes to help =p

Please contact me on AIM at Interdpth.
or MSN at [email protected] :)
CURRENTLY BEING IMPLEMENTED
Day and Night system is my current project. :)

then we have pewter city todo.
AWESOME COOL STUFF
SCREENIES PEEEPS

f_penism_670cae7.png

1-8.png

2-4.png

3-5.png

5-2.png

6-2.png

7-2.png

Oh, my it's an RTC in the hack(Yes the same one i'll be releasing in a few days)
rtc1.png

rtc2.png

Clock

simple.png

Eevee and it's evolutions save for Espeon and Umbreon(they will be avalible in this game) all evolve into each other with the proper stones, I will give a video when I get to that point in my hack :)

There will be a day and night system, and a proper RTC ;D

AND TIME BASED EVENTS
And I realize this hack has probably been done before, but I assure you, i'm quite experienced and i'll be able to easily keep to the storyline, where any versions before mine, probably fell short.
Also.
All events will be from the manga, they may not take place in the right place, or be the exact same conditions, but they will be there.
Even the mewtwo event

The video in the spoiler according to the manga takes place in Western Forest, obviously Virdian Forest isn't western, so I just threw it in route 101.

I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND
I realize the names aren't correct or the dialogue isn't full.

DO NOT.
I repeat DO NOT HASSLE ME ABOUT THIS.
Thank you for coming to my thread

Q. AND A.

Q.What are the starters?
A.Poliwhirl and Bulbasaur, they are mandatory :)

Q.LIEK OMG I SAW X AND Y IN YOUR SCREEEN SHOTS AND VIDEOS THAT DOESN'T FIT WITH TEH MANGA WHY?!?
A.
1.This is un-refurbished.
2.There will be differences so I can fit stuff in places.
3.For the most part this will be true to the manga.

Q.Will all 3(Red, Blue, and Green) be in it?
A.As you can tell from the screen shot. Yes.

Q.Since Red is a boy, if I choose a girl, what will happen?
A.The text will be modified to be for a girl, blue will remain a girl.

Q.What about the yellow arc?
A.Since there is no character art of Yellow, I will be skipping that saga but will feature the rest of that arc. :) So LUGIA will belong to lance.

I will place more Q And A in here soon.

Tools!
Hex workshop.
My personal toolset.

and Kawa's Garry.

And random docs I need.

No$GBA

and VBA :)

Updates to hack are very sporadic as I deal with a lot of projects xD

Last edited:

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Oh wow, I love what you did with the titlescreen. Man your hacking skills will be to the test as everyone will expect so much and what I have seen is definitely delivering! Best of luck

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Oh wow, I love what you did with the titlescreen. Man your hacking skills will be to the test as everyone will expect so much and what I have seen is definitely delivering! Best of luck

That was an entire recode of the title screen. :)

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Hey, I remember seeing this hack a while back. I loved the manga and I've always wanted it ported to a game but nobody really skillful has given it a shot. Hopefully you can succeed it transferring the story of the manga to the GBA without too much awkwardness :)
I can't wait to try this out. Good luck!

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Now working on the pikachu and pewercity event >_>

Not exactly like the manga, and holy a small map change >_>

Lame I know but it'll be cool.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
RTC has been implemented, now to choose a LUT and hi-jack point for day and night XD

Edit: My RTC ASM will be available soon :) Anyone who wishes to use it will have to code their own clock input setter thingie

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Heheh, this looks way better than what you've described. Oh, it's good to see you've got a RTC working also ^^ Congrats.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Odam, this hack I see will be gettin a ton of ASM treatment from one of the best :3. One thing I would like to see is new maps though matching the manga and maybe somewhat the anime.

Good luck :D

Years
This is exactly what I was waiting for:D.
Although not to be a pri**... But I don't believe your Title Screen, lol. There are too many colours, aren't there? I know that Red and Blue both share the same palette, and perhaps the Background could have used Venusaur's palette, but with Charizard, Blastoise and Green, there's too many colours. So sorry, but until I'd seen it in game, I won't believe it.
I like the idea, and that you're following as close as you can. I have an indexed Zapmolcuno sprite, if you plan on including it? :D

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
lol, it's there, kawaii has seen it.
You'll have to wait for a patch.

I am not putting fakemon in.

Years
Lol k, I can wait. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome. I just want to see it for myself, to believe it (but as I said, I can wait:)).
But Sadface at no Zapmolcuno. Big Eat Sadface.
Haha jk. Good luck with this, if you need any sprites or graphic stuff then feel free to contact me, sir:D.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Something tells me interdpth is a capable enough hacker to manipulate the titlescreen into displaying more than one sprite. Don't forget that hacking isn't limited to merely editing preexisting data; it also includes adding your own creations (if you're good enough).

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
BTW you can get a yellow sprite from somewhere I think it was on the serebii forums? but its probably on here too ill PM you if I find it and have permission of course

Back