• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Runasutaru said:
Heh, no prob, I only linked it from Pok?mon Elite 2000. ^__^;

Hmm, let?s see who gets it first... I?ll be breeding for Shiny Eevee too... So probably you will get it first. ^__^
Umbreon is my absolute favourite Pok?mon, and Shiny Umbreon is even more, so that gives me a good enough reason, don?t ya think? ^__^

Hatched some more eggs in this bit... DUDE, EVEN THOUGH EACH PARENT HAS GOT TWO 31 IVS, THE BABIES HAVEN?T GOTTEN THREE OF THEM YET AT ONCE. >.<
Also, haven?t found an Adamant female yet... It seems awesomely rare. >.<;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Mighty_Mightyena99, ya didn?t answer my question... ;_;
How did ya get your Shiny Torchic?

:D Sorry I didn't answer your question! I saved it right after Prof Birch stopped talking... you can tell that the Torchic is different because it had a different nature everytime!

In FireRed I'm looking for a Shiny Charmander, Shiny Pikachu and a Shiny Eevee

Last edited:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
Years
Can i join here are some of my shinies:
rayquaza,groudo,the regis,lugia and ho-oh,oddish,mightyana,and wingull.
oh yes may i have one of those shiney hunters cards?

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
Man!I keep resseting it to try and get the shiny Eeve but it isn't shiny!I've been trying all day long...I wonder if it's even possibil...

Years
Runasutaru said:
So, do Shinies inherit parent IVs and Nature or not? ;_;
I'd expect it's exactly the same as non-shinies. A mix of IVs are inherited (can't remember the rule), but natures aren't, unless one of the parents is holding Everstone.

Runasutaru said:

Yeah, 1000 eggs... I?ve been at this hunt for at least 27 hours already. XD
And if you put a Slugma in your party, hatching steps are cut in half, so it doesn?t take that long. XP

The sucky Torchics feast goes on... Why does my Emerald game make me suffer so? >.<
You should open up a KFC! (Kentucky Fried Combuskens) You have the frier and the stock in your party already. I'm also quite impressed that you've managed to hatch 1000 eggs in only 27 hours. I can only seem to hatch maybe a dozen eggs an hour at best.. >.< You might actually succeed with this hunt!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
EDIT: That wasn't understandable... here's what I want to know... if a stat's IV is 31 what would the stat's actual starting number be?

stat's IV=31
stat = ?
Plugging into netbattle with Torchic at L5, we have:
HP: 21
Atk: 12
Def: 10
SpAtk: 13
SpDef: 11
Spd: 11

For a nature-raised stat, multiply by 1.1, for a nature-lowered stat, multiply by 0.9. Always round down.

lugia_master said:
Can i join here are some of my shinies:
rayquaza,groudo,the regis,lugia and ho-oh,oddish,mightyana,and wingull.
oh yes may i have one of those shiney hunters cards?
Can you explain in detail how you found each of these shinies? You must also list all shinies you own before being accepted.

I've progressed to Slateport in Emerald. I've just realized that I'll need to (besides finding a frickin' Zangoose) restart my Emerald once before I can attempt to obtain the Johto starters, since I don't yet have a Treecko. Oh, the trials involved in getting a shiny Meganium! I certainly hope the best shiny of all is worth it!

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Yeah, I'll be hunting shiny Absol forever, that I will. But I don't have to worry about Whirlwind, Roar, or any other 'bad' luck when Shiny Hunting in my Emerald anymore... I sent over the MasterBalls from my other games. I now have 4 of them...

I also restarted Ruby again. What's the highest number a starting Torchick (LV5) can have? IV's give what stat numbers?

EDIT: That wasn't understandable... here's what I want to know... if a stat's IV is 31 what would the stat's actual starting number be?

stat's IV=31
Metal Mario said:

For a nature-raised stat, multiply by 1.1, for a nature-lowered stat, multiply by 0.9. Always round down.

Thank you for saying that, I was still in doubt about Spd!

Talking about that... Just after my last post yesterday....
I GOT A TORCHIC WITH 3 MAX IVS! WOOT!
31 IV in Hp, Sp.Atk and Sp.Def. XP
Not that bad.
Careful Nature. Also not that bad. ^__^
I put it next to my other 2 PWNAGE Torchics I will either train for myself or give out in tournaments I might organise.

I?m not putting it in breeding due to it having the Hp IV from one parent and the Sp.Def IV from the other. It wouldn?t come out right and wouldn?t be worth it as much as it is now, with 2 max different IVs with each parent. >.<

I opened some more eggs and no other surprising thing yet.
Yeah... I won?t give up on this hunt, even f it takes as many eggs as it took for that one person I do not know to get 6 Shiny Eevees by breeding, which was 80000+ eggs!

And I am almost sure Shinies inherit IVs, but as my friend said, he bred his Gastly in Emerald and NOTHING looked like the parents? IVs or natures. ._.

Well, I?ll keep on trying, and maybe someday I?ll have a Blaziken give away! XD

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
Years
MetalMario said:
I'd expect it's exactly the same as non-shinies. A mix of IVs are inherited (can't remember the rule), but natures aren't, unless one of the parents is holding Everstone.

You should open up a KFC! (Kentucky Fried Combuskens) You have the frier and the stock in your party already. I'm also quite impressed that you've managed to hatch 1000 eggs in only 27 hours. I can only seem to hatch maybe a dozen eggs an hour at best.. >.< You might actually succeed with this hunt!

Can you explain in detail how you found each of these shinies? You must also list all shinies you own before being accepted.

I've progressed to Slateport in Emerald. I've just realized that I'll need to (besides finding a frickin' Zangoose) restart my Emerald once before I can attempt to obtain the Johto starters, since I don't yet have a Treecko. Oh, the trials involved in getting a shiny Meganium! I certainly hope the best shiny of all is worth it!
Well i jist encouerted them...and for ho-oh and lugia i went to navel rock...

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I just did my very own research on the emulator :) (My sister likes pokemon very much and she has been begging me to give her my game for a very long period in time do you know what I did - I said : If you want to play that bad you could play on the PC :) I was a little bad dut It doesn't matter ) so now I am trying to get a shiny Shellder via breeding and I thought woulden't it be faster if I save my game right before the egg hatches( on the real game) and to be sure I tried it on the rom I saved the game 5 steps bofere it hatches and NO matter what I do I always get the same pokemon, which means that an egg is defined when you take it hrom the day-care man everything about it stats nature shinyness :( that is bad and I am going to quit breeding !!! I return to my maraton tecnicue ! :P

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, I already knew that, but thanks for mentioning it for the ones who didn?t know. ^_~

Oh, come on, don?t quit breeding, it?s got lots of advantages, even though it takes longer!
Well, it?s your choice, but I?d stay with breeding. XP
I hope you get that Shiny Shellder somehow anyways. ^__^

Metal Mario said:
Heh, it doesn?t take long with Slugma and always cycling around even while talking over MSN and browsing forums. After all, most of the time I only need one hand for it. They open up fast. XP
Well, I?ve been hatching some more eggs, no Torchic with over 2 max IVs, no Shiny, AND NO HELLISH ADAMANT FEMALE.
You?d think that after 1000+ eggs you?d have gotten one already. >.>
I have been breeding for quite a long while, which can be seen from this pair of Torchics. They aren?t the ones that have been here since the beginning, obviously:

TORCHIC Lvl 61 M
TORCHIC Lvl 58 F

Yeah, I can evolve those and give out high calories Combuskens. XD

Here I go again, to continue my hunt... XP

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
what is that site that has the best movesets i forgot what it was so someone please tell me
plus do my shinys count in the shinydex
i am hunting for a shiny phanpy and after 30 mins i switch to krabby and i changed my mind i need six shinys for a team

shiny team
Exeggutor (of course never go anywhere without my best shiny and my first)
Sandslash (pretty good one)
Alakazam (maybe i dont know i am going to get the best move set for it butit is not ev trained which none are so it doesnt really matter but it depends)
phapy or krabby ( which ever one comes first and i will evolve)
random shiny (restarting ruby not hunting just going through )
totodile (last shiny in my team will reset after i get through ruby will evolve)
leaving spinda out but still training it

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Ya need those movesets?
Well, I think ya mean Smogon, here it is:

Smogon

Hope it helps.
Also, that isn?t a bad team...
I wish ya good luck on your hunts!

I hope people don?t get sick of my Shiny reports... >.>
No Shiny, no 00ber stuff, no Adamant female.
*Sigh*
I simply have to keep on hatching. >.<
Here I go... *Picks it up and continues cycling around and releasing Torchics*

BG pokemon freak

Years
:P Runasataru is becoming a Torchic multiplyer :P she will get them all around us :P

Guess what????? Yeah I wish too but no shinyes.

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heh... WHO WANTS TO COME TO KENTUCKY FRIED COMBUSKEN?

*Gives out Torchics, Combuskens and Blazikens*

Yep, opened some more eggs and nothing.
Only bleh Torchics and endlessly holding the left and right buttons with one hand, while browsing stuff with my right hand.
No Shiny and no hellish Adamant female yet. It would be very good if I could get one. >.<

And I?m a girl, please spare me. >.<
*Points at far right of avatar*

Well, anyone seen a Shiny or thinks one is about to show up?

BG pokemon freak

Years
1- hehe yeah sorry ;)
I think and I feel with my bones that a shiny is comming- what is this a wild pokemon and............................... no it just said "NA-NA-NANA-NA you wish" and I try to Kill it but it only faints " I will get you " I scream :P

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, what Shiny are ya hoping to find at the moment?
The Shellder or something else?

I?m REALLY hoping I don?t have to hatch more than 8192 eggs for this Shiny Torchic... That would be evil.
But I also hope I get it at about 5000 eggs, if it?s possible.
Hell, I only hope I get it when I get an Adamant female, which seems like it is as rare as a Shiny. >.>
So, yeah, ya guessed it.
From the 1-3 eggs I?ve hatched in this bit, I got only Torchics that awaited releasing. >.<
I?m feeling like rising a sub topic to keep this thing active...
If you like doing something else while hunting for Shiny Pok?mon, what is that thing?
I usually talk to my friends over MSN and browse forums with my right hand while I hatch the eggs with my left hand. XP

azerty

i want my pearl.. 27 july....
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2007
how do you post your trainercard in your sig????????

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
First you have to go to the first page of the trainer card request, then you have to click to look at all the avalable trainer cards...Once you do that find yours look at the URL then type it in in to your sig.^__^ *Edit* Man I've been trying all day yesterday and all day today to get a shiny Eeve...Just so I can know it isn't impossible has anyone else done it?(In fire red and Leaf green of course ^__^.)

Last edited:
Years
Shiny Shuckle said:
what is that site that has the best movesets i forgot what it was so someone please tell me
plus do my shinys count in the shinydex
i am hunting for a shiny phanpy and after 30 mins i switch to krabby and i changed my mind i need six shinys for a team

shiny team
Exeggutor (of course never go anywhere without my best shiny and my first)
Sandslash (pretty good one)
Alakazam (maybe i dont know i am going to get the best move set for it butit is not ev trained which none are so it doesnt really matter but it depends)
phapy or krabby ( which ever one comes first and i will evolve)
random shiny (restarting ruby not hunting just going through )
totodile (last shiny in my team will reset after i get through ruby will evolve)
leaving spinda out but still training it
My dream shiny team would look something like: Skarmory, Meganium, Porygon2, Dragonite, Seviper, Metagross. A mix of balance and beauty. The ones I don't own are all potential targets of mine. More realistically, my shiny team would be the shinies I own, less HipHoppip and Omega (Hoppip and Linoone) If I can erase Linnone's EVs, then maybe I'll put her in in place of either Jumpluff or Ariados. She be a Modest SpeciaLinoone.

Runasutaru said:
I?m feeling like rising a sub topic to keep this thing active...
If you like doing something else while hunting for Shiny Pok?mon, what is that thing?
I usually talk to my friends over MSN and browse forums with my right hand while I hatch the eggs with my left hand. XP
Post in forums, think out class architecture ideas for my secret project you'll all probably like (if it ever gets off the ground), listen to muisc, random crap.

Edit: No fair! Why's there no "HAPPEN" in the list of trendy words? I sooh want to make my BF losing phrase "How could this happen to me?!"

Edit2: Mustn't forget: 18 Surskits!

Edit3: I traded Spinarak to Sapphire for Pok?russing and effort training, but forgot to teach him Sludge Bomb, so now I'm stuck with HP:Dark.. >,<

Last edited:
Back