• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans. (M for blood and Violence) OOC

Who will win?

• The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Titans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I haven't actually checked the SU so I don't know the age limits atm thats why I mentioned that.

besides that I get that its not ripped from the books. Jericho Neric was an archer, witha pet hellhound, and a knack for an apollo girl. is that in the book at all no. hell most archers in the book are apollo and artemis only.

now to the gay conversation (that sounds wrong) please explain how you mean homoapethic, and GBAtemp

doge

???
Years
PJ has always been cool. If it wasn't cool at the time, I wouldn't have waited for each book to be released and would've thrown away reading the series all together.

Also I'm not quite sure what you meant by "its an interesting side to PJ lore. i mean think about it none of them can drink wine despite having to praise that god."

And could we keep all posts to this thread more related to the roleplay rather than sexuality, explain it to him in VM or PM or something.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
point taken on the conversation.

anyway. its the idea that all the characters are little kids and well one of the 12 main gods is Mr.D (not bothering with his full name) the god of WINE. its like being catholic then they tell you ya can't go to church just less extreme.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Thanks for getting everyone back on topic -Sam, I really appreciate that, since I was offline to do some chores.

@jasonwolf: I wanted to keep things simple and keep it with the main gods/goddesses, that marks it at 14 spots which I think is fine for this rp, if I added the minor gods/goddesses it might become more than I can handle.

Also, my character is daughter of Poseidon, so the character made by Zeus as well as Baloth's character are like my cousins lol, not sure about everyone else. I'm either a cousin to them or an Aunt.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
shame. no one ever seems to want adult demigods in these RPs.

Also I've noticed ppl saying athena is taken but she's not on the list as such.

oh well guess this was really for nothing. Its jsut what happens when fans clash I guess. My opnion of how the series works then your opinion. both are valid, but are different.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
It's your choice, I set the age limits I did to fit around the ages of the characters in the PJ series.

and it is taken, I just hadn't updated the first page yet.

Also to everyone, for a few of the gods/goddesses I'm changing their appearances, I found some I like better, but there are a few I like the way they are.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Heres an idea? someone should be a son of Ares character and copy/paste 99 percent of the god of war stuff xD
just saying this cause i saw abit of fanfic that was a PJ/GOW crossover.
ive never read a hint of PJ but im sure Kratos would rip his head off and make a quick time event out of ****ing his skull lol^.^

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
that wouldn't really fit in with the plot of the rp, but it does sound like an interesting idea

Years
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......That doesn't sound particularly creative.

But we could do sort of quick time-ish, God of War-ish epic killing stuff. If that makes any sense at all. Decapitations, clambering up the limbs of giants, ripping out eyeballs. Not all the time, because it would be totally impractical and unrealistic, but we could write cool stuff like that in for finishing moves and such.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
true, that would probably be the best way to take out stuff like giants, but just remember there will be the monsters that we will encounter more than once before we finally kill them, and there will be more than one of each monster too but each type will have one, i'd call it a boss, that it will be awhile before we defeat.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
fair enough ^.^ lol sorry been playing ghost of sparta for the PSP, and i figured hm... how quick would kratos kill everyone in PJ

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Doesn't that seem kind of shameless, though? GOW prides itself in gore and sex, and as such, it rakes in "mature" crowds, but it may be a bit senseless here, especially since the current children don't grow up in a time where killing someone in the goriest possible fashion was commonplace, it's simply something seen in TV and media.

Speaking of Demigods and quick deaths, if Son Goku were against the gods...yikes. The planet would turn to dust with a simple flick.

Years
No. You can only fight at close range with your thumb and your forefinger. XD I joke.

When I saw GOW, I thought Gears of War. Hmmm.

Do we have any idea when this RP will start? I'm not in any rush, just curious :D I know we need more people, but any idea when that'll be?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Once we hit 8 players I'll submit the IC thread. we'll do some activites at camp and start the storyline when we hit 14 players, though if it takes to long, what I'm thinking about doing is letting people create a second character so we can start the storyline, but only if you would be willing to kill a character off if someone wants to join if we have to go with that plan.

doge

???
Years
Hey Genevieve, one thing I just noticed is that there's a Hera spot. But seeing as Hera's the god of marriage, it'd be rather strange for her to be unfaithful to Zeus and have a demigod child o.o . Just curious about that.

Back