• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've been set to this for over a year now and never changed it back. If I did, you'd probably see it on the Who's Online list all the time.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I will not be seeing Monet in the anime for quite some time. Considering Punk Hazard hasn't even finished in the manga yet I might not have even seen her this time next year.

Nah, you should start some. Go rumble.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
But she appears right at the start in the arc, right? When Usopp spots her observing them from a high place, I mean? She makes her first appearance much earlier than either Vergo or Caesar.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Honestly, I can't remember. You're probably right though.

Only a few more days till a new chapter, can't wait
Spoiler:

derozio

Years
I remember it perfectly. They see a glimpse when they start approaching the other side along with Kinemon's leg. Actually no, only Usopp sees her. :p

And Naruto...I actually don't remember what happened in the last chapter. Naruto lost and Hinata was the one to save him..was it that? :p Naruto lost his resolve, I mean. After someone's death.

Though it is surprising that you're looking forward to Naruto more than OP. We might be seeing Dofla action next chapter, after all. :[

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

He's on his way but I don't think we'll be seeing him foe a few chapters.

Yup, I've always been a massive Hinatafag so these chapters should be great. It was like the Pain arc all over again.

derozio

Years

Fair enough. Oda tends to take his time with badass bosses anyway. <3; I'm sure whenever he does come face to face with Law and the others, it is gonna be epic.

and I see. :D I am not that big of a fan but she's good.

Donquixote Doflamingo

Royal Shichibukai
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
I hear people talking about me. Totally gonna dominate the next One Piece chapter.

And I do not understand how drawings can have a will of their own, Phillip.

was totally gonna post a 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back