• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pete's Pokemon Pet Shop

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017

Pete's Pokemon Pet Shop

rules and regulations

1. Obey all PC rules.
2. No hacks.
3. I accept clones and I also clone my pokemon so if you aren't happy with clones go elsewhere.
4. I'll glady check your thread for offers if you have one and supply the link.
5. Respect Non Redis, Semi Redis - My own pokemon are Fully Redis however.
6. Respect me and all other members of PC and have fun.

AR Codes I Use: 1. Fast Egg Hatch 2. 900 rare candies 3. Clone
trainer information

Black 2
OT: CAT | ID: 24765
FC: 4256 2990 0691

whitelist

RNC

wants

Any Shinys
Shiny Bagon/Shellgon/Salamence
Shiny Syther/Scizor
Shiny Eevee/Eevee-lutions
Shiny Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
Shiny Ekans/Arbok
Events

services

I can Breed for natures and Egg Moves if people don't mind waiting a few days.

offers

403.png

Shiny Shinx
Docile - Intimidate - Female
Tackle

131.png

Pokemon
Docile - Water Absorb - Male
Growl - Water Gun - Rain Dance - Ice Beam

All starters for every generation

Most legendaries catchable in all generations

Meloetta - Timid - SPR2013
Feebas - Modest - Hypnosis
Dunsparce - Adamant
Ralts - Quirky - Mean Look
Magby
Gastly
Spinda
Scyther
Slakoth
Gloom
Rotom
Dratini
Kangaskhan
Tauros
Nosepass
Shuckle
Trapinch
Pidgey
Sentret
Kabuto
Heracross
Eevee

Anything not in list ask and I might have or be able to get

trophy case

css by twilightblade

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
If you have a Dunsparnce, I'll take that!
Also, what do you want for the Feebas?

If you want I can clone you a Genesect or Keldeo (the events) for a trade.
I really want a Dunsparnce for pokedex (it'd be awesome if natures are good, aka Adamant)

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
If you have a Dunsparnce, I'll take that!
Also, what do you want for the Feebas?

If you want I can clone you a Genesect or Keldeo (the events) for a trade.
I really want a Dunsparnce for pokedex (it'd be awesome if natures are good, aka Adamant)

I already have Keldeo and Genesect in my legendaries box i'm afraid, anything else you could think of to offer? I have both Dunsparce and Feebas however i'll have to breed a bit to get a modest Dunsparce. Any specific nature Feebas you'd like?

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Modest Dunsparnce? Their physical attackers though
Modest Febas or Bold Febas would be better.
I can't offer much as I'm only at the start, maybe a cloned shiny watchhog?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Modest Dunsparnce? Their physical attackers though
Modest Febas or Bold Febas would be better.
I can't offer much as I'm only at the start, maybe a cloned shiny watchhog?

Haha my bad, no idea where I got modest from xD

I should be able to make an adamant Dunsparce easy enough and a modest Feebas with Hypnosis egg move. Shiny Watchog sounds good. Should be ready in a couple of hours.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'll be online for a few more hours or so, but I do have some stuff to do on the side so if I don't catch you tonight, I'll catch you tmrw.

EDIT ~ Just wanted to say that I'm pleased with what I got. Also Pokerus is now available to the shop xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
I'll be online for a few more hours or so, but I do have some stuff to do on the side so if I don't catch you tonight, I'll catch you tmrw.

EDIT ~ Just wanted to say that I'm pleased with what I got. Also Pokerus is now available to the shop xD

Happy to hear you're pleased :)

Updated thread with CSS and new pokemon and info.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Thanks alot for all the help you provided pete!

an awesome person quick to help out!

+rep

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
hey, i'm looking for a female zorua... um, i'm not really familiar with what someone would want for that though :S

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
hey, i'm looking for a female zorua... um, i'm not really familiar with what someone would want for that though :S

Nothing too flashy, just list a few things you have and are willing to offer.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
meloetta :D also read in one of the post's you have genesect, is it for trade? I has shiny umbreon/metagross/rapidash and lugia(reserved for the moment but I don't think the trade is going to happen its been two weeks) also have access to a shiny dratini/gyarados/scizor have a look in my shop and let me know if you see anything you like :P

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
meloetta :D also read in one of the post's you have genesect, is it for trade? I has shiny umbreon/metagross/rapidash and lugia(reserved for the moment but I don't think the trade is going to happen its been two weeks) also have access to a shiny dratini/gyarados/scizor have a look in my shop and let me know if you see anything you like :P

Yes I have Genesect however I got him before I got my action replay and never planned to trade away my events (since I needed AR to clone) at the time so used him so yeah you'd have to strip his EV's with berries if you plan to EV train it.

Up to you?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Yes I have Genesect however I got him before I got my action replay and never planned to trade away my events (since I needed AR to clone) at the time so used him so yeah you'd have to strip his EV's with berries if you plan to EV train it.

Up to you?

ah berries :( no thank's the berries are to hard to get in white 2 :( I'll trade you for a clone of meloetta though if your interested? :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
I need Abra for my team (alakazam) I want the dream world one, but until I get it I'm ok with a normal one. Do you have one?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
ah berries :( no thank's the berries are to hard to get in white 2 :( I'll trade you for a clone of meloetta though if your interested? :P

Yeah :) i'd like shiny Scizor.

I need Abra for my team (alakazam) I want the dream world one, but until I get it I'm ok with a normal one. Do you have one?

Yeah I have a normal one :) offers?

Back