• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if it isnt soupy

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
what is up guys signed up earlier this week wanted to do intro... i have x right now play lot of games from pokemon but mostly play x. you can add me on fc and can trade battle and friend saffari as well. I also do signatures, banners, desktop backgrounds, any kind of gfx/graphics i can do just hit me up. thanks for stopping by and seeing what soup is about.

fc for me is 1306 5476 1852 name is iiSoup

Years
What's up Soupy, welcome to PC! Have you considered posting your graphics/artwork in our Art & Design board? :D I love seeing people show off their art and would love to take a peek if you ever decide to make a gallery. You'll need at least 4 examples to put up but that's easily doable, right? Just a little suggestion for you. :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying Pokemon X! Lots of us are too, myself included, and our X & Y board is incredibly active. You're going to have a blast here so stick around and let me know if you need some help! I'll do my best to assist or point you in the direction of someone who can help.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
thanks guys and i will do put some of my art up for yall to see in art work area so skeep eyes up for it and added any who have added me thanks for welcome guys

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Hi Soupy, I'm new too! We should be friends! I'll add you. :)
Hey, Sandy. I'm new, too. :) Can I add your FC?
and also- omg, your sig. I cringed when I watched Poke-Origins and saw that. poor Charmander. Man. Rough, even the second time watching. ;_;

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
also i am not sure if said i have fire type in my saffarii and good ones too charmealon

Back