• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovingLife17

~Chikura~
Years
Actually, on second thought, could I have a re-roll? ^^;; I thought Beedrill, Quagsire, Kingler, Ariados, and Corsola would be a nice challenge but it's proving harder than I'd like, at least for my very first challenge lol. Trying to win against the first gym, Falkner, with just a Wooper and a Beedrill ... ya I just keep dying XD

Here's my sign-up again if needed :)
Thanks in advance!

Name: LovingLife17
Game: SoulSilver (Johto Dex)
Number of Pokemon: 5
Restrictions: I would appreciate it if NFE Pokemon were excluded

Oh and I would also like for none of the Pokemon to be HeartGold exclusive (i.e. Spinarak/Ariados) because I don't have any easy way to trade lol, thanks :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
I'll go ahead & try this. I'm new here so why not.

Name: Believeinsteve
Game: Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: NFE with the exception of any of the first 3 gen's first form starters.

Lovinglife17 I'll go ahead & do your re-roll.

For a full re-roll I got

Dewgong, Delibird, Tauros, Furret, Gyrados

If you just wanted a re-roll of beedrill & quagsire, I got Primeape & Slowbro

LovingLife17

~Chikura~
Years
I'll go ahead & try this. I'm new here so why not.

Lovinglife17 I'll go ahead & do your re-roll.

For a full re-roll I got

Dewgong, Delibird, Tauros, Furret, Gyrados

If you just wanted a re-roll of beedrill & quagsire, I got Primeape & Slowbro
I accept Dewgong, Delibird, Tauros, Furret, and Gyrados as a re-roll. I think Sentret/Furret can do a good job taking out Falkner ^^

In return I'll do your roll for you, and you got:
Linoone, Crawdaunt, Chimecho, Medicham, Claydol, and Glalie

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
I accept Dewgong, Delibird, Tauros, Furret, and Gyrados as a re-roll. I think Sentret/Furret can do a good job taking out Falkner ^^

In return I'll do your roll for you, and you got:
Linoone, Crawdaunt, Chimecho, Medicham, Claydol, and Glalie

Awesome thanks a bunch, I happily accept this challenge, although I'm not a huge fan of any of them but 1. Ah well, random is random

LovingLife17

~Chikura~
Years
-- First Progress Report --
Assigned Team: Dewgong, Delibird, Tauros, Furret, and Gyrados

-Named my character Chikura, one of my go-to names.
-Rival's name is Ijimeko, which is Japanese for bully (it's actually spelt Ijimekko, but not enough character spaces).
-Chose a Cyndaquil cuz why not? They're cool. Named him Cinder (yup original lol).
-As soon as I got PokeBalls from Ethan I caught my little Sentret, named her Fidget.
-After fighting all the trainers I could and conquering Sprout Tower Fidget was level 13. I trained her up to 14 in wild battles and attempted the gym; she just couldn't cut it though ; ;. But then I remembered she'd evolve into Furret at level 15 so I just turned off battle scenes and trained her up until she evolved :3
-Falkner's Pidgey was a pushover, and Fidget was so awesome she didn't even let Pidgeotto get off one Roost as she critical-hit it with her Quick Attack on the second turn =D And that's where I'm at so far!

Current Party:
Fidget ♀, the quiet and highly curious Furret, level 15. Quick Attack/Fury Swipes/Defense Curl/Foresight
Cinder ♂, the careful Cyndaquil who likes to run, level 9 (HM slave starter). Tackle/Leer/Smokescreen
Smasher ♀, the jolly Rattata who often dozes off, level 3 (HM slave, knows Rock Smash). Tackle/Tail Whip/Rock Smash
And the Togepi Egg.

Last edited:
Years
Blue Shell Beast take
Magby
Pupitar
Seel
Ursaring
Hitmontop
Meganium.

RANDOM POKEMON CHALLENGE
-Part 1-

-Hacked in Lickitung and Masterball so I don't have to do the Golduck thing to get Lickitung. Named Lickitung Ressie (Lickers in Resident Evil, method to madness).
-Named myself Kimbo, rival Fred.
-Started with Charmander, team is Blastoise weak really.
-Got Lickitung. Trained in Viridian Forest forever because it only knows LICK!!!! (I checked its learnset, I am not gonna enjoy this thing -_-)
-Went to Pewter City and Stall'd Brock's pokemon to death ( I fell asleep tapping A :()
-Taught Ressie Rock Tomb and headed to Mt Moon.
-Arrived in Cerulean following the horrible Mt Moon experience (NEVER AGAIN) and went to catch a Sandshrew.
-Caught a Sandshrew called Cheeks!
-Took on Fred. KO'd Pidgeotto with Ressie's Rock Tomb, Rattata and Squirtle with Ressie's Mega Punch and Abra with Cheek's Scratch.
-Did the Nugget Bridge/ Cerulean Cape area and helped Bill.
-Cerulean Gym...Beat Staryu with Ressie's Mega Punch and Starmie with Ressie's Theif.
-END PART-
Team
Spr_3f_108.png
Ressie/Lickitung-Level 26/Male/Quirky-Thief/Mega Punch/Lick/Rock Tomb
Spr_3f_027.png
Cheeks/Sandshrew-Level 20/Female/Adamant-Dig/Secret Power/Poison Sting/Defense Curl

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
I'm sitting here & playing my team and as I'm playing this ziggzaggoon is going to drive me crazy. I've never liked route 1/2 typish normal pokemon.

Is it possible to get a full re-roll please? The only one I really prefer on this team is crawdaunt and I can deal with glalie but its not a favorite of mine. Not asking to many favorites but the randomness had to choose almost all the ones I don't have an exact fond of.

Heres my sign-up again if needed

Name: Believeinsteve
Number of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: NFE with the exception of any of the first 3 gen's first form starters.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
Believe, how about Ninjask, Vulpix, Whishcash, Wynaut, Electrode, and Swalot?

Also, I accept that team Kimbos. I'll get started!

Oh my gosh that team is awesome haha. I saw ninjask, & vulpix and thought it was great immediately. Although in this case it'll have to be a ninetails.

I happily accept this team. Gonna restart & get started here.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I need to remember to post updates... Any way since my last update I have gotten gym badges 3, 4, 5, and 6. My team is:
Scrafty Lvl 60(evolved since last update)
Beartic Lvl 60(evolved since last update)
Azumarill Lvl 39 (HM slave)

I also have Azumarill as an extra pokemon for all those pesky trainers who won't let me by without a triple battle, but I never bring Azumarill into a gym.

Things are going well and Scrafty is proving to be my powerhouse in Black 2 although Beartic will be my strongest ally when it comes to battling Iris.

SkullKing

Nope
Years
Name: SkullKing
Number of Pokemon: 5
Restrictions: No legendaries, fully evolved, Hoenn dex (and obtainable in Emerald without hacking/trading) please.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Name: Seraphimon-sama
Game: Blaze Black 2
Number of Pokemon: 4
Restrictions: No NFE, no Bug-Types (I cannot stress this enough), 1 Hoenn Psychic-Type, 1 Psuedo-Legendary.

Years
Just a friendly reminder to you guys to make sure you use the Pokemon you were given! It's part of the challenge to use things you wouldn't normally use and utilize them to your advantage. Hope everyone is enjoying their playthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back