• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Eeveemaster seems to be back tracking into the vampire district a bit. I will post one they are caught up into the helicopter again. I don't think I can make a post at the moment about it.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
*Nervous laugh* Sorry about the wait...!! We're doing final exams and projects for school. Next week is the last day of school!! From that point on, I'm 90% positive I'll be posting everyday.

Bernkastel, Amelia, and Fang's posts are up. The helicopter is about to take off!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
OK! I'll make my post sometime today, probably after I come home from the gym. :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Finally posted! Hope I didn't make a mistake! *coughs* I hope the guards don't kill me....

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Are we in the air yet? O: Or has the doors closed on the helicopters or whatever?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I couldn't resist posting twice! Oh, Eeveemaster9, I hope my post was OK, I wasn't sure, so if it's not allowed, I can change it somewhat...grudgingly... :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ahh i was ninja posted. D:

i'll have to edit janfkjdsnfdasas

actually, i'll wait until eeveemaster approves of you killing her pet d:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
yea, she probably won't... :( And I worked so hard on that post too... jk, jk! I'll edit if I need to, just let me know.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Posted. We definitely need to discuss the posting system before everyone begins posting like crazy again because we certainly got off track when Skymin and Eevee were catching up the Vampire district side of everything.

In regards to that, I feel as if it had been dragged out too long - maybe you guys should have discussed the situation through PM and both made one giant post each so as not to have put the whole RP at a stand still where no one could really do anything.

Also, I feel as if the demon and vampire districts are being given too much focus which is now leaving the Angel and Human districts lacking. This is also due to the fact that the people who signed up for those districts have been MIA due to my previous opinion on the RP standstill.

@Eevee, I feel that that post for Amelia could have had at least a little bit more detail as I didn't really find anything in it to help me create a quality post for the RP. In fact, the only reason I even posted today was because I decided to react to the other characters actions.

Just stating my opinion on some things, but I look forward to the RP continuing onward! :)

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Kibble@
Thank you for the feedback

Yes, and I'm sorry about Amelia's post lacking in quality. I could have done better. *Hangs head in shame*

Once Bern is done her announcement, I'll be sure to give the human district attention, and then the angels. I have a very good idea for the angel district >D

I agree that our posting system is a little out of wack right now xD SkyIsUmbreon is currently on hiatus until further notice, so I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to get too far ahead and have him have to write a bunch to catch up. Besides, I'm curious to his reaction to what Bernkastel did.

In other news! The sky is clear, but we are expecting thunder showers in the nearing few hours of flight!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
jajaja mostly everyone has posted so i can post again soon! i want to post before i go out, i want to get some exercise haha!

i have a feeling that since marisa is at the top of the boards, shes going to be a target to everyone. ergo, kerin is going to be a target for everyone. d:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aahh Eeveemaster went offline. D:

i might go for my exercise now, I might be back later!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
whoa whoa whoa okay! OKAY well im guessing thats MY sunday. i can hopefully wait that long ;~;

Back