• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite YouTuber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
We all go on Youtube at least once a week, pretty sure on that. And I am also sure there are a few people you're subscribed to that you enjoy watching their latest videos. I wanted to ask who is that YouTuber for you? and if you have one, post a link to their YouTube channel. Don't post your own YouTube channel to advertise it on here.

Mine is at the moment: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTechnicalDifficult

And I use to really enjoy Shane Dawson, but not so much now. Others I enjoy are: Edbassmaster, RayWilliamJohnson and Jackvalefilms.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290745

Also, I really, really ****ing hate RWJ. I'm not going to bash you for what you like, but I really want to right now. I'd be an ass if I did.

OT: Retsupurae, GameGrumps, Egoraptor, Jontron, motdef, and a few others I'm sure that I've forgotten because they haven't been uploading as frequently as others.

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I really like Retsupurae a lot. They can turn crappy/average LP's into gold with their comedy and the way they can make fun of them. I really enjoyed their Darkseed 2 and Space Adventure RP.

Also, I like some of the Yogscast: Simon/Lewis, Rythian, Nilesy and Sips/Sjin.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm more into the vloggers on Youtube. Those who take a camera around and record their lives and then share it to the public. Or those who just share what's on their minds from week to week. It's something I want to do when I get into college and my life becomes a bit more interesting! It would also be a good way for my friends and family to know what I'm up to, since I'll probably be away from home.

Some of my favorites are: JacksGap, CTFxC, BFvsGF, RyansAverageLife, and iJustine. I watch others too and I also like those who make hilarious skits.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290745

Also, I really, really ****ing hate RWJ. I'm not going to bash you for what you like, but I really want to right now. I'd be an ass if I did.

OT: Retsupurae, GameGrumps, Egoraptor, Jontron, motdef, and a few others I'm sure that I've forgotten because they haven't been uploading as frequently as others.

What don't you like about RWJ? I can understand why most people would dislike him due to him taking others videos and just using them for views, I just like him for the way it's set up and all the current viral videos can be seen in just one video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back