• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

lol, nice. I remember AlexOzzyCake experimenting, changing his/her gender to see if people would treat him/her differently

Years
346 Must. Hold. On!
There are a lot of genderbenders here. I was thinking of doing it a while back, but it was too obvious that I was female.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
nice try but i've known you since summer 347

Got any images or any solid proof bro?

Everything I said could be irrelevant and trying to further perpetuate that I am male when I'm not. I'll be damned if you can prove without a doubt that I am in fact male when every post where I said I was could very well be a lie.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Or if someone were to meet me in person.

Which I doubt. You'll have to catch a plane and fly to Hawaii and find my house just so you can prove my gender.

glitchguy, I am female. That image I posted is a lie. It's my brother.

Before you call BS, prove that it's not my brother. Then I will concede and admit I am a guy.

Last edited:

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
It should actually go down by 2 instead of 1 because I got my gender in my username so it should be powered up or something

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Or if someone were to meet me in person.

Which I doubt. You'll have to catch a plan and fly to Hawaii and find my house just so you can prove my gender.

glitchguy, I am female. That image I posted is a lie. It's my brother.

Before you call BS, prove that it's not my brother. Then I will concede and admit I am a guy.

Bumping this from the previous page. If anyone wants to prove it, be my guest. I can count up or down in this thread if I want to. That I am counting down means nothing in regards to proof as I was counting up a few days ago.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
Bumping this from the previous page. If anyone wants to prove it, be my guest. I can count up or down in this thread if I want to. That I am counting down means nothing in regards to proof as I was counting up a few days ago.

Anyone?

I guess I'll take that as an "I can't prove it."

I rest my case. In fact, I know nobody can prove it unless they dedicate a lot of time to something negligible like finding out someone's gender on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back