• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Signomi said:
Constructive criticism would help. State what exactly he needs to work on and what flaws may be there. How does saying that actually "help" the latter? What does he need to work on?

Do go into more detail, and try considering that before commenting.
Not like the rest of the community does.
anyway I have no experience in The KH:COM style I haven't even played the games so I don't know how Kakashi can improve it, and what I tell him might make it worse.

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
maxxa said:
da-da revamps!! a porygon2 for you to linger over
porygonrevamp7qt.png
comments?
can i have comments please?

Years
Esupio sono Kamereon said:
Not like the rest of the community does.
anyway I have no experience in The KH:COM style I haven't even played the games so I don't know how Kakashi can improve it, and what I tell him might make it worse.

Don't put the blame on what others do, you yourself should know better, and you know it. You once complained that people should give more constructive criticism yet you don't do so yourself? Atleast comply with your words and actually do so.

If you don't know how exactly he can improve on it then why say it needs a lot of work? Or is that just another blunt statement?

As I've said in accordance to my above post, I'd recommend you think before you try and comment.

Years
Oh so I'm the only one saying things like that, So many others do it and you haven't done anything about it, so why have you suddenly decided to start now when comment like this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2056071&postcount=63 was made earlier today?
It breaks the rule, doesn't explain why its great or why he likes it does it?
(no offense to maxxa intended)

ban me for all I care. This place messed itself up a long time ago.

Years
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Don't put the blame on what others do. If you find a post that doesn't comply with the rules, then why not report it? It's against the rules is it not? Don't you think it's even worthy of a report? You've no excuse. Here I was just looking at this thread and catching you doing more or less the same thing, and it's my job to tell you about it. And members should report posts that break the rules. It's a common fact. You don't report posts such as that, I'm not able to catch them in time.

You know what you've done. And this is not a warning just to you, this is a warning to those who do the same thing. Go into detail when commenting, if you don't then you're prone to a warning. It's as simple as that.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
He does have a point Siggy-Chan, I mean, how long have members being allowed to get away with crappy comments? He normally does give C+C.

Years
Since when was how long it's been going on a prime concept? The past isn't a point nor is it any concern of mine right now. It's about reporting posts that apparently don't fulfill the expected quality. I believe I've said enough in my above post. Start reporting posts that show no proper criticism. That's all.

And also, again that's no point. If he normally does give criticism then he would've done so this time, in which he didn't.

And if you wish to continue this conversation, let it be through PMing. This thread needn't to be cluttered anymore with it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Guys guys....enough...i think this is getting a little too off topic, this is the reason the old thread was closed...can we just stick to the on topic stuff?, please?, anywho, its a very good revamp Maxxa, i can't really see anything wrong with it, but then mind you revamps do get boring these days, but its good, my Misty revamp was horrid, i wonder if i should show the Yellow Revamps i've done so far.

aocom

Me like pixel art
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2008
maxxa said:
can i have comments please?

The blue part on its chest doesn't look round enough. The shading (overall) would be tweaked a bit to be a little more rounded, and the shininess on >its< left leg should be moved up and to the left, like the other one. Try to extend the shading of the head under the nose [or beak...? 0-o;;] as well.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
Houndoom1 said:
I made this yeasterday when I was bored:

It's a Female Bug Catcher

fbugc.png

its not bad, its just the skirt that kinda messes up because it has no shades.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
maxxa said:
da-da revamps!! a porygon2 for you to linger over
porygonrevamp7qt.png
comments?
any comments any at all? ive asked 3 times

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Rofl, Shadow nice, and Maxxa read, more than 3 people have commented your Porygon2 revamp including me if you read./ Or do you need glasses?

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
awsome know i did my trainer..

customtrainer.png

*EDIT*

yay fusion!!!!!!!!

fusion.png

Last edited:
Years
ESPIO!
Espio2.png

yeah, it was supposed to be in Frario from PT's style but Its not big enough so I'm remaking it now :P
also the shading for the style isn't right XD well it justneeds duller colours actually ¬¬

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Houndoom1 said:
I made this yeasterday when I was bored:

It's a Female Bug Catcher

fbugc.png

Well...it's a uhh...2 second copy and paste...with some recolouring that removed the shading and was done in default colours 0_0

Basically, don't delete the shading, and most of all don't use those crappy default colours, they burn my eyes x_x

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
oops sorry i didnt see the comments and yes i do need glasses ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back