• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 2 & PS3

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
Years
Well the ps3 will hit jap next year and us by the end of it or on 06. The xbox 2 is going to be released earlier than the ps3 as Microsoft wants to get it out before the ps3 comes out and ppl waste their money on it :P They've also come out with a couple diff xbox's when they come out I only remeber 2.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Definitely Xbox 2, or whatever it's called. Much better games and stuff. I'm an Xbox junkie. >3

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
No love for the N5?And it isnt hitting japan next year.They are being reavealed next year.
Whats the ybox?

Xbox2 and PS3 and the N5 are all coming out in 2006.Mircosoft,Sony,and Nintendo confirmed that.

Brittany

Back?
Years
I don't really get what this thread is for...

Just announcing the release? Or discussion? Or is this about which is better?

Anywho, I'm really looking forward to PS3 and it's fancy Cell. Maybe XBox Next PC, but that just depends on how good it is, and how I feel XD

Back