• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo RPG!

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
I will be making a game called Nintendo RPG!

You pretty much just play as a bunch of Nintendo characters in a story that ends up saving all of the games universes.

The beginning of the game you see a solar system called NINTENDO there all all kinds of planets and one in the center. You eventually get all of the characters you control throughout the game on the center planet where there is an evil rising that is trying to destroy all of NINTENDO so that they all have to move to the solar system of SONY-PLAYSTATION (The enemies are all from Nintendo games (i hope)) so far all i need are some enemy graphics with only 1 frame so its just a photo i will make this in rmxp postalaty knights (i don't have xp) if you like the idea tell me give me more ideas if u want and if you can get me ALLOT of nintendo enemy sprites (They can be human monster anything except pokemon... I will take care of the pokemon)
and i will make the title to.

Don't get mad that you don't have Mario as a main character the two mains are: Link and Sonic the hedgehog (if you can get me more i would really appreciate it!) (plz make them char sets i will get the battlers. if i can get sum mario sprites i MIGHT i repeat MIGHT make Mario a main (Just cuz i wus inspired by the Mario rpg.) And i forgot to mention i might make it so you can go to the solar system of SONY-PLAYSTATION (if i do you might meet Sora!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Sonic isn't a Nintendo character, and Postiality Knights is illegal.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
it is?
and he is on the Nintendo system thats wut i meant
(if postality knights is iligal how am i supposed to do this i cant afford the real thing for 60 bucks)

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2008
yes sonic is not a nintendo chaicter but you cold just put nintendo and sega rpg as the name coz sega has prity cool games

and also i think insted of having the main charicter being link or a real charicter it should be a new 1

c ya

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
i would need a new character and if i did that that would throw off the whole game its supposed to be only characters on Nintendo system and if i decide to a couple Sony's

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2008
ok but people like different charicters so i might like link and my freind might like mario

so it was just something like in kindom harts

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
well i would need the sprites for any character anybody wants in the game
(you can have nearly any Nintendo character here if you give me the sprites)

ok but people like different charicters so i might like link and my freind might like mario

so it was just something like in kindom harts
you dont choose it just switches between characters eventually when you get far enough in the game e.x your playing as link about to enter ganons castle. you hear a crash you get closer and find a box. you open it and dr. mario joins your team (wont really happen like that) then you get to ganondorf beat him then you switch to sonic for another small part.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Everyone knows microsoft is NINTENDO's rival.
I'm just kidding but this story kinda reminds me of super mario galaxy.
W/ the solar system and planets.
Story needs a bit of tweaking but its upper middle good.
this is what i mean.
Great!
Cool <
okay
Eeewww
Terrible!

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
im giving up because no1 wants to help:(...

Back