• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any pc pokemon games

any 3d pokemon games on pc?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
anybody know any 3d pokemon games on the computer(when i say 3d i dont exactly mean it)

do not post pokemon world online i tried it already doesent look good

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
You mean Roms or something? Or just Pokemon games exclusive to PC? If so, there's none since Windows is not affiliated with Nintendo.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
There's a thing called PokeMMO which isn't affiliated with Nintendo, but they created a carbon-copy of Pokemon FireRed, only in an MMO world. It's pretty impressive, but the alpha stage is crap at the moment.

Sirfetch’d

You can always play Pokemon at the PC battle server. It is fun. You can chat and have battles with the members here. It is not 3d though.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
There is a game called Pokemon 3D but it's on 0.16 version right now. It is a remake of Gold and Silver in 3D.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
The Pokemon Company has yet to make any serious PC Pokemon Games as of yet, and it might not ever happen for a long time at the least. All of the ones you find are going to be fan-made. I don't know many fan games around that are done, so you might be stuck with hacks.

Back