• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does explicit meen

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
It curses, this is the literal. The public, is that it is inappropriate. To me, I don't care for the label, it's for little kids is what I normally think. xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I don't mind. I usually listen to the song on YouTube before buying a song on iTunes anyway...unless its my favorite band's new album. I don't agree with the people who say explicit music is terrible. It's not just all party/Gangsta songs. Plus an amazing song could have one swear word.

So all in all, not every explicit song should be considered as crap

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
I'm a DJ at my college's radio station, and we can't legally play songs with profanities or explicit lyrics, so if I enjoy a song that happens to have swear words in it, I try to find a clean version so that I can play it.

Otherwise, the language in a song doesn't really matter to me at all, as long as the music is good and the lyrics are meaningful.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't really mind if it's clean or dirty, but if a song talks only about weed, money and girls, don't count on me to like those kind of songs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I dont mind if a song I download has explicit next to it. Its actually something I never really take into account when downloading a song. If I like the song, Ill get it, even if its dirty.

Back