• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
I'm not an expert at all on leaks, but doesn't this already seem like pretty legit info?? ^^

Well, it's the time of the month that CoroCoro usually leaks and judging from the scans it looks pretty legit. Besides it's been posted on Serebii and they usually don't post fake scans.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
If this is going to be the info Masuda was going to reveal on May 19th, then I call bad timing, because Pokemon Smash have to consider CoroCoro magazine spoiling the surprise.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
This is a great morning! O_o
All the Pokémon look great, and I think I will put that electric lizard thing in my team, and maybe the panda. And at least we got character customization, it's better than nothing.
If we can ride more Pokémon, I would love that feature even more than Pokémon following you.

Everything's looking great! :D

By the way, in the scan with the protagonists, under the character customization screenshots, who do you think that girl is? Maybe she is the new professor?

blue

gucci
Years
I think all this news will be what Masuda is talking about for Smash next week but in a little more detail. I doubt they would do two huge reveals in one month.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
If we can ride more Pokémon, I would love that feature even more than Pokémon following you.

Everything's looking great! :D

By the way, in the scan with the protagonists, under the character customization screenshots, who do you think that girl is? Maybe she is the new professor?

I hope they extend this to the surfing portions of the game, so that you can actually ride your very onw pokemon while surfing :D I think the girl looks too young to be the professor?
Maybe a rival, or just a random trainer to show off the how trainer battle intros will look??

Guy

just a guy
Years
If this is going to be the info Masuda was going to reveal on May 19th, then I call bad timing, because Pokemon Smash have to consider CoroCoro magazine spoiling the surprise.
It wouldn't be the first time CoroCoro releases information that Pokémon Smash covers a week after.

I was thinking it might be the new rival!

Years
I disagree. While sure it doesn't appear to be an all out character customization, it's certainly a start and can lead to one. Which means GameFreak can further expand on this new feature in the future.

With character customization we all can be our own character, with that we loose the figure of the "canon protagonists", that I always enjoy.
I can see what you mean and I can partially agree with it, but I feel like a poor customization is not worth the loss of the "canon character" figure.
I know it's kinda odd xD

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
I'm really hoping that there's more to customize, but I'm happy with what we've got so far. I'm just upset that the Male protag looks so... generic...
I really like the riding Pokemon too! Though if it's only the goat then I'll be severely disappointed...
The only thing I need to be shown is some gameplay footage of the character walking diagonaly. That's literally all I want. I swear if you're restricted to the Vertical and Horizontal planes, I'll be piiiiissed

blue

gucci
Years

To me it looks like the rival where you're about to VS. her in a battle but I could be wrong.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
It wouldn't be the first time CoroCoro releases information that Pokémon Smash covers a week after.

I was thinking it might be the new rival!

Maybe she's related to N? I mean look at those fringe hair bangs, really I'm just throwing this out there, but the resemblance is uncanny ;P

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
the character walking diagonaly. That's literally all I want. I swear if you're restricted to the Vertical and Horizontal planes, I'll be piiiiissed

I actually didn't think of this before just now, but you are right!!
Being able to walk freely would make the gameplay a lot nicer
I'm not sure, but i think in the reveal trailer they moved in horizontal/vertical planes only?

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Maybe in Pokémon Smash! they will reveal the boxarts, Pokédex, or basically anything not shown here, not including the Pokémon.

But that red thingy in the top looks like the Pokédex...And it kind of looks like a tablet.

blue

gucci
Years
Another scan inludes The boxarts and new Pokemon and a Clefairy plokned in the middle...
Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

BUT if that isn't the case, then we potentially have a whole lot of new stuff on the wayyy!

Back