• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The D-Kun/Jasmine poker Fanclub! W00t! XD

Jolty-kun

Years
Righty now xD, Hes a fairly good new person here at PC, hes only been here a month, and has already conquered the fanclubs! XD, since hes joined them so many fanclubs, he deserves one of his own!, welcome to the ~Dragonair~ Fanclub!

Owner~
Jolteon!!!

Co- owner
Anacortes
Pokemon_Veteran

Members
Phoenix Zero
NiNGi
MegaDitto
RAYQVASA
mew42003
Star
angel

Last edited by a moderator:

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Of course I will join. He joined a club I made..
Can I be co-owner?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Jolteon!!! said:
Righty now xD, Hes a fairly good new person here at PC, hes only been here a month, and has already conquered the fanclubs! XD, since hes joined them so many fanclubs, he deserves one of his own!, welcome to the ~Dragonair~ Fanclub!
I would so want to join.

~Dragonair~

Title? o.o
Years
I never knew this club would have six members so far. Thanks guys. ^_^ Btw here's the list so far.

Owner:
Jolteon!!!

Co-Owner:
Anacortes

Members:
Pheonix Zero
NiNGi
Pokemon Veteran
MegaDitto
RAYQVASA

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
MIne is Basketball because I am really good at it, but I like football(soccer) too but not as much as BBall XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back