• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure that my signature is breaking the rules, but in case if it isn't could somebody please check?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ouch... I see a scrollbar there. You might want to get rid of the eggs on the bottom, or make the gif a bit smaller if you want the eggs to be there.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Yes checking cause I can't be bothered checking how big that image is... I'm fairly certain it's under, just confirming.

Years
Is my signature alright? It produces a scrollbar for some odd reason, but the sig from top to bottom is shown fully with the scrollbar at the very top, and when I looked at it from the sig preview it didnt do that O_o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Is my signature alright? It produces a scrollbar for some odd reason, but the sig from top to bottom is shown fully with the scrollbar at the very top, and when I looked at it from the sig preview it didnt do that O_o

The reason it does that is because you're using the relative positioning trick to move things around. While that will move the element, it won't get rid of the box where the element was, so the space where the text was originally is still there. I believe it can be fixed by using margins instead, such as margin-top:-195px or something similar to that.

I'm not a CSS genius so I could be wrong but if that doesn't work, you should bring your question over to the CSS help thread, they're usually really knowledgeable on CSS and will be able to help you out most likely.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay, I'm wondering if this new banner I made is in the limits. I feel like it should, but I want to post here to make sure it's within the limits.

Your signature is within PC's limits. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back