• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
machomuu-I've played Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, 358/2, Re:Coded. I've seen Kingdom Hearts (the first one), Re:Chain of Memories, & Kingdom Hearts II. I still haven't seen Birth By Sleep yet, still attempting to.

PS-I remember you were planning on making a Kingdom Hearts RP a while ago after Youkai Academy.

Rokusasu-Yeah, thing is, I'm not really that brilliant with idea's, most of which can be stupid. ^^;;

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@SD- yeah i did :I but you came with the idea now so.... Besides, i am already having Youkai Academy and PMD: Victory's Reigh (which is dieing) i don't mind if you take it over :3 if you need ideas i'd be glad to help ^^

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
machomuu-I've played Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, 358/2, Re:Coded. I've seen Kingdom Hearts (the first one), Re:Chain of Memories, & Kingdom Hearts II. I still haven't seen Birth By Sleep yet, still attempting to.
If you even attempt a KH RP, playing BBS is almost always mandatory, it's a pretty big part of the story (unless you do an Organization XIII RP, in which case you don't really need to), and chances are, once 3D comes out, it'll be mandatory, too.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@PinkSapphire: ...Nnno. There's several, and I wasn't pointing at any of them in particular. I don't really have the right to tell people not to anyway. It's more of an ethical choice.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Plus BbS is one of the best instalments in the series and can still make me blub like a little baby, even though it's been out for more than 18 months. Dat secret ending bro, hnnnngh.

@SD: So what if you think they're stupid? You need to give yourself more credit and have more confidence! If you're really that unsatisfied with something then you have two choices: see if you can iron the kinks out and make it better, or get rid of it. No point dwelling on something that you don't like - and you might even find yourself coming back to that idea at a later point in your writing/ role playing career (I say 'career' but I mean 'journey', the latter doesn't sound as good in a sentence though :P) and drawing even more things from it. So just be positive! c:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Rokusasu Actually you may be giving him too much credit.

@SD I say if you really want to do it, then do it. You have that freedom. Most likely, it will inevitably screw up and fail anyways due to your 'inability to control yourself', or whatever the heck it is that's causing you to act like this all over this thread. I am slightly upset and highly annoyed that you refuse to get help that exists and expect everyone here to tolerate you instead of working hard like everyone else. You also constantly demand awards for doing exactly nothing as well as guilt trip people over ridiculous crud, and at the end don't understand why people get mad at you. Please either seek the necessary help you desperately need, or get your problems off of this board, because quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing them, and I believe others may be as well.

-SV

That being said, on the brighter side of RPing news, PTA has just hit 100,000 views, which is quite an accomplishment.

Also, Years of Lies has just recently celebrated its 1-year anniversary as an RP, and should be commended as well. Keep up the good work!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

@SD I say if you really want to do it, then do it. You have that freedom. Most likely, it will inevitably screw up and fail anyways due to your 'inability to control yourself', or whatever the heck it is that's causing you to act like this all over this thread. I am slightly upset and highly annoyed that you refuse to get help that exists and expect everyone here to tolerate you instead of working hard like everyone else. You also constantly demand awards for doing exactly nothing as well as guilt trip people over ridiculous crud, and at the end don't understand why people get mad at you. Please either seek the necessary help you desperately need, or get your problems off of this board, because quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing them, and I believe others may be as well.

-SV

That being said, on the brighter side of RPing news, PTA has just hit 100,000 views, which is quite an accomplishment.

Also, Years of Lies has just recently celebrated its 1-year anniversary as an RP, and should be commended as well. Keep up the good work!

lmfao dude. Thank you, no further smartass comments from me.

Anyways, congrats to PTA for hitting that huuu-uuge mark. You guys have done well.

And congrats to Eevee and all members of Years of Lies for actually keeping that RP alive for so long! :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

-SV

Woah man. I agree with that, but there are MUCH more subtle ways to handle that. Not to mention it just adds to the lack of relevance to the topic.

__

Just a quick update.

Jaffersin and I are working with each other through PM and are in the process of making the TEAM FORTRESS RP.

Anyone interested in joining when we put it up?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

-SV

*tries to hold in my anger & sadness* :') I'll just give up on the Kingdom Hearts RP. I'm in too many RPs anyway.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

Woah man. I agree with that, but there are MUCH more subtle ways to handle that. Not to mention it just adds to the lack of relevance to the topic.

__

Just a quick update.

Jaffersin and I are working with each other through PM and are in the process of making the TEAM FORTRESS RP.

Anyone interested in joining when we put it up?

I'm still wondering how exactly you plan to give TF2 a plot to make it actually worth being a RP. I'd love to see it being pulled off though!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Spoiler:

*tries to hold in my anger & sadness* :') I'll just give up on the Kingdom Hearts RP. I'm in too many RPs anyway.

Then why in the world did you mention making one in the first place? >.<

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

I'm still wondering how exactly you plan to give TF2 a plot to make it actually worth being a RP. I'd love to see it being pulled off though!

You... DO know there is a whole plot in TF2 as it is, right? I know, I was shocked when I found out. But it's going to be based on that.

We've found a plausible cause that allows players to "respawn" but makes it a very negative thing to do so.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Spoiler:

Then hy in the world did you mention making one in the first place? >.<

I could not understand what you just explained. What's the point if I'm not smart enough to understand things for an RP? I'm just gonna give up on it. :')

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

You... DO know there is a whole plot in TF2 as it is, right? I know, I was shocked when I found out. But it's going to be based on that.

We've found a plausible cause that allows players to "respawn" but makes it a very negative thing to do so.

I mean, a plot required for a RP. From what I've read the story is more like a backstory for why the whole game takes place.

@SD: Not to sound mean or anything but why exactly would you plan to make a RP based off a franchise you don't entirely understand?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I mean, a plot required for a RP. From what I've read the story is more like a backstory for why the whole game takes place.

@SD: Not to sound mean or anything but why exactly would you plan to make a RP based off a franchise you don't entirely understand?
That's simple: he likes the series, and therefore he wanted to make an RP about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back