• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Fellow Pokemon Loverz

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
Hi everyone, im Rubberduckyassassin3 and i freaking love pokemon. i upload stuff on pokemon on youtube and play it on my free time. I am wanting to make a ROM hack and i need help so if anyone wants to help be apart of a great ROM hack please contact me :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
skye-surprised%28a%29.gif

R-rubber...

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

Ducky...

apollo-damage.gif

ASSASINS?!

maya-disheartened%28b%29.gif

...For some reason, the littlest of yellow and orange things like ducks and oranges seems to be the worlds end. This must be a sign.

Anywhoooo, pokemon love is pretty common here, so welcome! Glad that you are part of our humble community~ <3 I myself, play pokemon whenever I have free time; like on break times at my university, I would play Heart Gold, or Leaf Green; depends on what game I bring. It's different every-time. ^^ ROM Hacking is also pretty popular too. :3 In fact, if you were to visit the Emulation board, so long as you've read the rules, you can discuss ROM Hacking with other members. <3

Well, I wish I can help with your ROM Hack project, but... I know little to none to ROM Hacking. u///u Buuuut, maybe check out the Team Discussions board on the Emulation board - you could team with other ROM Hackers, or make your own hacking group if you want! But again, just follow the rules so you'll know what to do, and what not to do~ mmkay? ^^

Well, I hoped I've helped anyhow! Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll make yourself nice and cozy during your stay~ <3

Years
Hiya, Rubberduckyassassin3, welcome to PC~! Whoa.. your username is really long, but thankfully it's just the combination of three words and a number so it's not too hard to remember. XDD;

Anyway, I'd recommend utilizing your signature for advertising things, including your search for hack partners. It'll be a lot better than in your introduction thread since everyone can see your signature under all of your posts. n_n But yeah, like M. Doronjo said, go ahead and dig around the amazing Emulation section; you'll find loads of things there, including tutorials, resources, tools, and other things! It also has really useful threads like the ROM Hacking Simple Questions and Script Help Thread.

Of course, reading the rules over there is a must. Wouldn't want to make mistakes and have your thread/post deleted haha, so make sure you give them a read! :D

But yeah, a lot of us love Pokemon here. Does Sceptile happen to be your favorite, or is it something else? :3 Well, whatever it is you'd like to talk about on PC, I'm sure you'll find it here. Enjoy your stay and it was great meeting you!

Years
Hello there and welcome to the PC. Hope you'll find yourself here quite fast :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, and for the information :D

Thanks for writing to me i love to interact with people with fellow gaming interset, and thanks a lot for the information. and sceptile is my favorite starter :D i have a few favorites and one of them is dragonite

Thanks for writing to me :D i would deffinitally add u once i can figure out how to connect to wifi on my DS :P

Last edited:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Hi there! Welcome!

Sceptile is one of my favourites as it was my first starter in Hoenn. Cool nickname you have there :). I'd like to start a hack, but I need hacking skills to do that, lol. By the way if you want help if your confused, feel free to direct your questions at my oage in the form of a VM.

See you later :D

Back