• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happybox

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That I finally have a working AR. No more wasting my time cloning with the GTS glitch. :D This'll make running my trade shop so much more pleasant.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Honestly, my dog makes me really happy because she gets so excited/happy over the simplest things and I find that endearing. Wish I could be more like her, feeling like you're on top of the world every time you realize you're about to go for a walk outside.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I failed in my Science test but the good part is that I wasn't the only one. 44/100.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Finally was able to hit 100 pushups today! Now to work on my run time. I helped plug some girl's tire on the side of the highway about a week ago if that counts, community service always feels good.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Lets see...

-I finished plans for my trip to BC next week (I can't wait!).
-I found copy of Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, and it still works!
-And, I'm finally going to get a chance to see Man of Steel tomorrow.

And that was only today! I can only wonder what great things will bring me happiness tomorrow!

Years
I watched Anohana. To be honest it was more sad than anything, but I'm happy to have watched such an emotional piece.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
It seems like the things I used to love that made me happy really don't do anything for me.

Video games piss me off. Anime isn't as exciting or as interesting as it used to be. My friends irritate me and they go off and have fun without me.

I hate being depressed.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I just passed my very first interview for a part-time job at UNIQLO! :D This makes me quite pleased with myself that I can now say that I have a job! It's gonna be a hectic 6 weeks but I'll make sure to make every minute count and to do my very best to learn everything there is to learn.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Today I swam with some friends of friends and listened to a whole lot of Capital Cities and Lana Del Rey and my day is perfect already.

Back