• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. - CHARACTER BATTLE OF DEATH - Kirby Wins!

Lamp

back
Years
Sonic vs Diddy Kong (I like Sonic with his INSANE Recovery!)
Luigi vs Sheik (I like Playing as Luigi since He's Like A Melee Mario except with Tripping)
Peach vs Ike (Ike is Such a POWERHOUSE like One Swing of that Mighty Sword and You Would be Looking Forward to your DOOM!)
Samus vs Link (I Like Playing as this Guy with His Bombs as the Only thing i need to use as a Projectile!)
Kirby vs Marth (I Like Playing as Him even when he Gets Nerfed i would Still use His Aerials!)

:D

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Sonic vs Diddy Kong​
Diddy Kong is pretty fast, but Sonic's B move is pretty effective, and his Melee attacks are a lot stronger.

Luigi vs Sheik
This isn't even a fair contest lol

Peach vs Ike​
Although Ike is strong, most of his attacks are slow. Plus, his Up + B attack is really risky when you're trying to get back onto the stage. Peach's floating jump is incredibly useful and saves the need of an Up + B (which is also extremely useful btw). Her Side + B is also pretty good for delivering a nice final blow.

Samus vs Link​
Samus rocks, and Zero Suit Samus has boobs. 'Nuff said.

Kirby vs Marth​
Marth sucks. Nothing else to it. Kirby is better than him in every single way possible.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Take a look at Round 3 winners!

Falco
Sonic
Luigi
Peach
Samus
Kirby

No sudden deaths this time! Now to round four!

SmashBrosSymbol.svg
Round 4:

Falco vs Samus
Sonic vs Luigi
Peach vs Kirby

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Ooh, this is tough. Such great characters ;-;

Falco vs. Samus​
Falco is a lot faster and more versatile than Samus, while also maintaining consistent power with no exchange between the two.

Sonic vs. Luigi​
How did Luigi even make it this far? He's okay and all, but... eh, Sonic is just a lot better all around. Even in final smashes.

Peach vs. Kirby
Kirby is just so much better, lezbe honest. The creator of the game also created Kirby (if I'm not mistaken) so Kirby obviously gets better treatment that makes him a much better character.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
  • Falco vs Samus - Falco's a cool whizzy bird thing whereas Samus is a boring woman in a suit with a nice ponytail. I choose Falco any day!
  • Sonic vs Luigi - I don't like either, but at least Sonic is more creative than Luigi and is slightly more fun to use so I'll go with him.
  • Peach vs Kirby - KIRBY ♥ Kirby's my winner of this competition so he gets all of my votes all of the time. Plus Peach is boring!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Falco vs Samus
Sonic vs Luigi
Peach vs Kirby

Aw yeah two of my favorites have made it this far!

Years
Falco vs Samus (Samus is beautiful and powerful. Her popularity soared after the N64 SmashBros games since she was such a dynamic fighter. Probably the overall best character by my predictions in design and move variation. Falco is cool too. One of my favorite characters of all time after playing StarFox 64, but he isn't very distinguished from Fox in the SmashBros Series.)

Sonic vs Luigi (I really don't care much for either. I would say Sonic is more speedy and has a more interesting set of moves. )

Peach vs Kirby (Kirby was my fave of N64, but Peach was my Queen...erm, princess...in the succeeding games. I loved how agile and versatile her moves are. Plus, parasol glide is my favorite move of all time!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Falco vs Samus. I've played a lot of games focusing around Samus, and I'm a gigantic fan of her, but… I just like Falco a little more. He's a big player of the Star Fox crew. Without his help, they probably wouldn't have been able to defeat Andross, or of the other enemies that put their world in danger. He's also got a lot of skills and experience in fighting and piloting, so whenever Fox isn't around, he could always take over as a leader.

Sonic vs Luigi. Sonic is one of the fastest characters in Super Smash Brothers, and it's quite hard to land hits on him. He could jump pretty high, which allows him to get from one point to another in an instant. Despite all of this though, I just had to go with Luigi. Not only does he have great air skills and excellent set of clothes, he's also got a happy-go-lucky personality, which I really like!

Peach vs Kirby. Peach is an okay character, but in my opinion, Kirby is just better than her when it comes to combat. Kirby can suck air into himself, which allows him to float in the wind like a balloon. With his powerful attacks, he can take down a handful of enemies within merely seconds. Plus, he has the ability to swallow his opponents and copy their special powers, which is quite awesome!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Peach vs. Kirby
Kirby is just so much better, lezbe honest. The creator of the game also created Kirby (if I'm not mistaken) so Kirby obviously gets better treatment that makes him a much better character.
Not really. Kirby was only good in Smash 64. He was complete crap in Melee and very mediocre in Brawl. Peach is one of best characters in Melee, and at least better than Kirby in Brawl.

Falco
vs Samus
I love Samus, especially in Melee. But overall Falco is one of the few character who's been consistently at the top of his game in each games he debuted in. He has a much versatile repertoire and tends to have incredible control over the air and a great one in the ground. (Opposite of Fox, basically) Although unlike Fox, and many other characters, particularly Samus, he can be played in many different playstyles. He's great at pressuring other characters for those who like to stay constantly on the opponent's face. He's a great juggler making him effetive for combo lovers. He has great control over the air, as mentioned, making him suitable for air-oriented players (such as myself) too. He also can be played as a zoner, since he has one of the best projectiles.
Sonic vs Luigi
I love Sonic but he's awful. Better than Luigi in Brawl as a character to play, mind you, but he has one of the worst movesets overall. Amazing how Snake gets one of the best moveset, if not THE best, of all the Smash series with tons of cool references to his games (actually how did he get knocked out? I blame all of you!), and then Sonic gets the undisputed worst moveset in the game. He was clearly a last minute addition. Luigi at least is fun.
Sonic is just so bad even Sonic players find him to be poorly designed. He literally only has his speed, making him only suitable for time outs. Knocking out? Yeah, with those **** smash attacks he has, you'll probably be start spamming unreliable back airs.
Peach vs Kirby
Frankly I find Kirby to be yawningly boring to play. Peach is pretty fun, and a much better character to boot. >_>

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Not really. Kirby was only good in Smash 64. He was complete crap in Melee and very mediocre in Brawl. Peach is one of best characters in Melee, and at least better than Kirby in Brawl.

It really depends on how you play them lol. I'm great with both Peach and Kirby, and I can honestly vouch for either in this situation. Kirby is just a bit more versatile in his moveset. Peach one-ups him in flying abilities, since she can use her jump glide and her parasol glide to avoid falling off-stage. Kirby hits harder, however, and some of Peach's attacks can take time to send an opponent flying. And honestly, Kirby's Up+B attack is very fun to spam and can catch an opponent above you off guard better than Peach's parasol. Peach has the whole projectile thing with her Down+B attack, but Kirby's copying abilities outweigh that. So really, they're both amazing; Peach wins in jumping and Kirby wins in power. You just have to learn how to play them both correctly.

/sorryiwasofftopicpleasedontkillme

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Falco vs Samus. I really like Falco, but Metroid is one of my most favorite game franchises. Samus is a great borderline silent protagonist (Other M aside...) with wicked armor. B)
Sonic vs Luigi. I'm not a big fan of either, but at least Luigi is more interesting to play as. I'm more attached to the Mario games as well.
Peach vs Kirby. I usually have the most fun playing as Peach out of any other character. Gotta love dem turnips.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Crap; I missed Round 3, and literally every single fighter I would've voted for lost in their respective rounds lost except Sonic the Hedgehog (Link vs. Samus would've probably been the toughest for me; Samus is all nice and great and awesome and all, but Link's awesome..-er? Plus, he's my main... >.<)! ;-; Darn it!

Sigh....that's what I get for missing a Round. T_T Anyhoo, on to Round 4!

Super Smash Bros. Character Battle - Round 4
Falco vs Samus - Falco's quite cool, but I want to see (Power Suit) Samus win this particular match-up for some reason...
Sonic vs Luigi - Luigi is classic with his quirks and Negative Zone and charm and all, but Sonic just has some sort of added edge/appeal for/to me...
Peach vs Kirby
-I can't believe Peach actually trumped Ike in Round 3. That's just...like, WHAAA..? ~_~o_O{D:}>:(:|-_- Anyways, Kirby is easily cooler and more fun to play as (and more powerful/resilient, in my eyes). Plus, I really don't want Peach to trump every other fighter in this tourney, mainly because there are so many other Smashers that are cooler/hotter/more fun to play as than her... @_@

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Falco vs Samus
Sonic vs Luigi
Peach vs Kirby

My two favorites can't both stay in the poll next week :(
I chose Sonic over Luigi because I enjoy Sonic's games more than Luigi's (although I really love Luigi's Mansion 1 + 2). I'm indifferent about the first two so I randomly chose Falco.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
We're getting to the end! Round 4 winners:

Falco
Sonic
Kirby!

Now then, it's time for the final round! Whiiiich is going to be a three way duel:

SmashBrosSymbol.svg
Final Round:

Falco vs. Sonic vs. Kirby

Just remember you're voting for one character!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Kirby is the best of the best. He's my favourite character to play as and he's cute as heck. Falco's a standard broing character and Sonic's just a hedgehog with shoes! It would be a crime if Kirby lost to either of these two characters so everyone vote for him or we're no longer friends. :D

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019

Jesus it's gonna be terrible if Kirby or Sonic wins this, they really got the two most boring movesets. lol Falco is GOAT!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

I'm attempting to derail the Sonic hate train haha. Kirbo and Falcy are kinda meh to me. Maybe my bias toward Sonic as a general video game character is taking over my fingers as I'm typing this post, but I really want him to win this tourney.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Falco vs. Sonic vs. Kirby.

I love Kirby. That pink little puffball is just extremely adorable, in my opinion. If he ever existed in real life, I would always hug him tightly and keep him in my arms for as long as I can. Haha. Kirby's attacks may not be as powerful as Falco or Sonic, but he does have amazing air skills. He's able to suck air into himself and float in the wind like a balloon, enabling him to avoid a variety moves that the opponents try to land on him. He's able to swallow his foes and copy their special abilities, which is quite awesome! He also has enough strength to keep his enemies in his mouth for a while, making them unable to perform any sort of movements.

Out of the three, my second favorite character would have to be Sonic. He's extremely speedy, which makes it quite easy for him to dodge any attacks that the opponents try to use. d: He could jump pretty high, too, which is also quite useful in dodging attacks.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Hmm...seems like I need to Climb Up! And get the last chance! vote! {:3}

Super Smash Bros. Character Battle - Round 5/Final Round!

This tournament of polling has been quite thrilling. In the end, I must go with Sonic! (thank goodness Peach didn't make it here :P) All of the above characters have fun-to-play movesets and are each awesome in their own right - what with Falco's mesmerizing blue lasers to Kirby's notable copying and turning the tables on practically every single foe with their own attacks/techniques/skills to Sonic's blinding speed and spinning maneuvers. But Sonic still maintains a certain edge for me... Falco would probably be my second choice, followed by Kirby, but nevertheless all three of these Smashers definitely deserve their places on the roster! ;)

Back