• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (Anime Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
This thread is to be in topic about the flash anime of the roleplay, Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise.

I'm almost done with the intro opening and it's turning out really well too. Like I said to GhostPrincess before, there is but one problem... voice acting... x_x

I can do Psy's voice since he's me, and GhostPrincess can do Renee's. What do you guys suggest we do?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Uh, sorry, but um... this really isn't the place to be discussing that. It has nothing to do with roleplaying. Talk about animes... somewhere else.

I don't know where you would put it, but it's not here. Sorry. x_x;

I doubt the anime section either, but try PMing a higher staff member if you really can't find a place to stick this, or just do it over PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back