• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ChickieQ's Trade Shop

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
Years
I'm interested in you bold Uxie and the timid latios. See in my shop if you like my ev'd. I have some more that are not indicated there, so if you don't like any ask me more.

Randomizer

Sound off the false alarm.
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
If you still have the Brave Tropius and Modest Lombre, I can't offer you very many shinies, but I do have a level 55 Shiny Milotic (Jolly Nature) [Water Pulse, Hydro Pump, Hyper Voice, Thunder Fang.] As for the other, I really haven't caught another Shiny yet. I can offer level 100 non-shiny Sharpedo (Jolly Nature) [Crunch, Night Slash, Slash, Aqua Jet] or something else you may want. If you're not, would it be possible for you to breed me just a regular Tropius and Lombre? No preferred nature. Message me if you're interested at all.

Back